Estee Lauder!

Jennifer Mcfly

There's a chance I might get to work for Estee Lauder! I've been working part-time @ Dillard's for over a month now, and became friends with a girl from Estee. She said everytime I walk by the manager always says she wants me down there (right now I work in Juniors). So on Saturday she brought the manager up to meet me! and my makeup was looking fierce! after they went back downstairs the manager immediately emailed the store manager asking about transferring me down there!!!! so, i guess i'll see what happens!

cross your fingers for me please!
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
There's a chance I might get to work for Estee Lauder! I've been working part-time @ Dillard's for over a month now, and became friends with a girl from Estee. She said everytime I walk by the manager always says she wants me down there (right now I work in Juniors). So on Saturday she brought the manager up to meet me! and my makeup was looking fierce! after they went back downstairs the manager immediately emailed the store manager asking about transferring me down there!!!! so, i guess i'll see what happens!

cross your fingers for me please!
smiles.gif

fingers and toe's crossed! Good luck!
smiles.gif

Life In Return

Good luck. I just had my last day as a counter manager at Estee
smiles.gif
Left for greener pastures. It's a cool gig. If it is meant for you to have, I pray that it's yours.

Jennifer Mcfly

Awe, thanks girls! I haven't heard anything yet
ssad.gif

But we just had inventory this weekend and my boss is leaving this week for a position in Savannah so I'm sure things are a little hectic! Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Jennifer Mcfly

I'm still in the running for this. The manager left and they still have not assigned a new manager b/c of some counter drama! bleh. but my good friend who is a shoe-in for the position says if she gets it then i'm hired asap! so, still cross your fingers for me!
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I had a phone interview with the regional manager last wednesday. i called back friday and left her a message. I'm going to call again today.
I hope I get it b/c now I really need it!!!

Jennifer Mcfly

well, i called the lady i interviewed with three times and she never once called me back! bleh.
so i'm gonna put that on hold for now and focus on finding a real job b/c lord knows i need it!!

and by real job i mean standard office job, which is what i'm used to. i just started working retail part time in May and i'm still not sure i want to do it full time just b/c i hate standing all day and sometimes hate the customers. i wasn't implying retail full time isn't a real job...

smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

i agree!

but, i did get a job today! working for a tile company in the accounting department! how exciting right...sense the sarcasm?
rofl.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

okay, well....no more estee lauder, but i was offerend the counter manager position for prescriptives. however sine i'm currently working at dillard's in the juniors dept i would transfer at my same pay, which is no where near what a counter manager should make.
so what i'm going to do is start part time. I'll keep my day job, get my numbers up (we get raises every 3-6 months if we make our numbers) and as soon as i'm up to what i need to sustain financially i will go full time.

smiles.gif

Latest posts