Estero, FL CCO (Miramar Outlets)

jenNpaci

I stopped by for a QUICK 10 minutes with my mom on our way to tampa. We were going to stop at the Ellenton (sp?) Outlets that were off 75 but we had to go and pick up my sis at the airport.

The Goodies:

Blacktied, aquavert, and waternymph - lure

187,239,217,213,etc most of the eye brushes for abouth $10 off reg prices.

Inugene(sp?) blue
Spring Up
Overgrown

cool eye and intense eyes - last christmas palletes

warm & cool eyes of pattern maker

medium, dark, deep dark mineralize powder foundations

set of 4 minishadesticks for $20.00 (seriously tempted me)

and other random things but those are the most notable.

AfricanaEyes

Re: CCO, Estero FL, Miramar Outlets

Great haul....I need to head out that way. I've went to Ellenton last weekend and got a decent haul there....including Waternymph!

jenNpaci

Stopped by again today:

like 4 blushcremes

MSF:
Dark and some darker one..Shooting Star maybe??

Eyeshadows:
All of the e/s from Lure (black tied, aquavert, waternymph, mancatcher)
Spring Up
Overgrown
Felt Blue
Peppier
Nylon
Belle Azure
Slip Pink
Silly Goose
Plus a lot of the same ones from last time

Paints:
Margrittes

Shadesticks:
Shimmermint
Mangomix
Overcast
Penny
Sharkskin

Lipglass:
chromeglass
and lots of Lip Varnishes - Beaute, etc

Lots of Lipsticks: including Pink Freeze in some Tan casing and a few other discontinued

Brushes:
263?? i think (looked like a longer 213)
129sh
All the eyebrows pallete thingies

at least 10 different fluidlines

NO pigments (they never have pigments)
only some Adorn souffle thingy and jewelmarine glitter

There were more but my mom and niece were with me so it was a 10 minute run in and run out.

What I bought: 213 and 242 brushes (ha couldnt buy too much b/c my mom would think I was crazzzyy spending very much on make up...i'm going back tomorrow afternoon to pick up the shadesticks and perhaps belle azure e/s!)

jenNpaci

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
no fair all of those brushes!

=D ha! Believe me...I was really surprised too. Normally they only have like 3 brushes or so.

QTAllStarGurl

is this really close to fort myers b/c i was going to orientation for school the other day (florida gulf coast university) and i think i passed this outlet mall

Edit: i found out that it is the outlet i saw but im really excited b/c its right down the street from where im moving to!! YAY
cheerleader.gif

jenNpaci

Glad you found it! =) YES thats the ONLY CCO in the FGCU area. The other CCO is in Miami at saw grass mills *been there* and the Ellenton one and Orlando, all of which are over an hour and a half away.

FGCU is a nice school, i was there a few weeks ago giving a presentation for a Migrant Student College/further education workshop.

I go to school @ Ave Maria University, roughly 30 or so miles from you...its so great to meet someone from this board in my area.

I'm going to this CCO on friday so I'll update again =D

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenNpaci
Glad you found it! =) YES thats the ONLY CCO in the FGCU area. The other CCO is in Miami at saw grass mills *been there* and the Ellenton one and Orlando, all of which are over an hour and a half away.

FGCU is a nice school, i was there a few weeks ago giving a presentation for a Migrant Student College/further education workshop.

I go to school @ Ave Maria University, roughly 30 or so miles from you...its so great to meet someone from this board in my area.

I'm going to this CCO on friday so I'll update again =D

OH YAY!! mayB we can hit up CCO 2gether sumtime
smiles.gif
im so happy theres a CCO there do u know where if there are any MAC counters close by or a Sephora or Ulta or anything?? woohoo i move on thursday!!

jenNpaci

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
OH YAY!! mayB we can hit up CCO 2gether sumtime
smiles.gif
im so happy theres a CCO there do u know where if there are any MAC counters close by or a Sephora or Ulta or anything?? woohoo i move on thursday!!

hahaha Yay someone who loves CCO as much as I do =D

In the Coconut Point Area (in Bonita Springs) there is a Ulta. Bonita Springs is pretty close to your school. There is also a MAC counter @ The Edison Mall in Fort Myers in Macy's. The closest FreeStanding MAC store is in Naples @ the Waterside shops (this is usually where I buy ALL of my Mac). I think the New Mall (Gulfcoast Towncentre) close to FGCU has a MAC Counter as well. Im heading to Coconut Point Mall tomorrow to buy some school stuff and I'll check to see if there is a MAC counter anywhere there. I'll let ya kno =D
Naples also has a MAC counter in Dillards @ the Coastland Mall.

Sadly we have no Sephora
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
hahaha Yay someone who loves CCO as much as I do =D

In the Coconut Point Area (in Bonita Springs) there is a Ulta. Bonita Springs is pretty close to your school. There is also a MAC counter @ The Edison Mall in Fort Myers in Macy's. The closest FreeStanding MAC store is in Naples @ the Waterside shops (this is usually where I buy ALL of my Mac). I think the New Mall (Gulfcoast Towncentre) close to FGCU has a MAC Counter as well. Im heading to Coconut Point Mall tomorrow to buy some school stuff and I'll check to see if there is a MAC counter anywhere there. I'll let ya kno =D
Naples also has a MAC counter in Dillards @ the Coastland Mall.

Sadly we have no Sephora
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

OMGGGG if theres a counter in gulfcoast towncenter i willl be poor b/c thats across the street like i could walk if i wanted to...i prolly wont tho lmao but omgggg!!!! im dying of excitement and sadness b/c of no sephora i guess i'll just have to buy my nars blushes and urban decay stuff i want asap!! lol

jenNpaci

I was there today!

everything was pretty much the same except they have turquatic es, magic dust es, floral fantasy es, hyperrealfoundation in bronze something, and MSF in Glissade, Light, Dark, and Deep Dark.

as usual no pigments just jewelmarine glitter.

QTAllStarGurl

I went today and they have some Novel Twist Lip palettes....lots of blushes (margin, blunt, coppertone, flirt and tease, strada, emote, razin, plumfoolery, etc.)
I saw Glissade MSF!!
The quads i saw were..take wing, well plumed, i think i saw beau, and sweetie cakes
There was a basket of shadows that didn't have testers set up by the register with a REALLY good selection of shadows (I got wondergrass and stars n rockets, they also had shroom, gorgeous gold, antiqued, moonflower, ricepaper, and alot of others in there)
Some of the newer things they got were two of the Charged Waters, the Tendertones and Slimshines...but there were no pigments...as usual
most of the rest was the same as previously listed

They had a really nice Traincase too!!

it seems like they have lots of stuff rite now

jenNpaci

I was here yesterday!

They have:

all of the mineralize eyeshadows (mercurial, moonstone, ether, etc), they also had mi'lady

Glissade MSF
MSF Liquid foundation in NC40 and NC35

Try on packs!

Slimshine lipsticks (most wanted, funshine, etc, about 6 others)

The patternmaker eyeshadow plalletes (warm and cool eyes)

Novel Twist lippalletes in tan and coral

Brush set with (190, 168, 194, flat eye definer, and 249) Travel sized

182 couture brush for 38.50

charged waters (renewal and defense)

various blot powders loose (med, dark, deep dark)

Shadesticks (shimmermint, mangomix, and pink something)

Quads in well plumed, boy beauty, sweetie cakes??, and take wing
intense eyes palette from last year

there were others but i cant remember =x

jenNpaci

qtallstargurl: they have a sephora and ulta in the COCONUT POINT mall! i was just there yesterday, incase you hadn't heard =)

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
qtallstargurl: they have a sephora and ulta in the COCONUT POINT mall! i was just there yesterday, incase you hadn't heard =)

HAHA yah i've heard...I was actually gonna work at that Sephora for holiday....but that didn't work out and i had 2 go home....and I cant believe thay had Mi'Lady at CCO im sooo upset...b/c i just bought it like last week and it was sold out at Edison Mall....grr...oh well I guess I'll just go get one there as a backup

jenNpaci

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
HAHA yah i've heard...I was actually gonna work at that Sephora for holiday....but that didn't work out and i had 2 go home....and I cant believe thay had Mi'Lady at CCO im sooo upset...b/c i just bought it like last week and it was sold out at Edison Mall....grr...oh well I guess I'll just go get one there as a backup

Qtallstargurl:
aww, yea they have it in that little clear fishbowl type container on the counter. IM SURE it'll still be there since most of the shoppers at this CCO are an older crowd and they will not buy it.

I used to shop at the edison counter in macys all the time. The ppl there are always friendly. Have you been out to Waterside shops to the Freestanding store in naples???

jenNpaci

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Anybody willing to do a CP? I've been looking for the Pattermaker warm palette. TIA

i'd be willing to do a cp, how does this work???

QTAllStarGurl

I was @ CCO last week and some of the newer things that were there was basically all of the 3D Glasses and quite a few new Shadesticks and Paints like Overcast, Sharkskin, Lucky Jade, umm Graphito Paint ..uh the rest I can't remember...a lot of the blushes that were listed previously are gone
ssad.gif
... Mi'lady is gone too but they Have Global Glow and Gold Spill MSF's and Glissade is still there....and they have Dark as well as Deep Dark Natural MSF...most of the eye shadows are the same except I saw that they have Saturnal e/s now oh and I saw something from the Lightful Collection too

Latest posts