Etude house??

Girl about town

Hey guys i,ve became obsessed with Korean, and asian beauty products there seems to be some really unusual stuff and that makes me excited!!!! hehe.
I ordered some Etude house pore minimising peach base and the BB cream, anyone got any experience with these products? Just thought i'd start a discussion about these products, visually they look amazing!!!
i really need to get my hands on the brush holder etc total Anna sui esque!!! x

swaly

Heh my experience isn't all-encompassing by any means, but my mother is a HUGE fan of Japanese and Korean beauty products (not colored cosmetics––just toners, lighteners, creams, lotions, etc. from Kanebo, Shiseido, Kose, Amore, etc.) and I've found that almost all across the board, everything of hers I have tried has been incredibly drying and alcohol-based. There seems to be a fixation with tightening/pore-minimizing that makes nearly everything I've tried incompatible with my skin (moderately oily but sensitive and easily dried-out).

The "lotions" and "extracts" are very very thin in consistency...no actual emollients, just nutrients that are good for you plus whatever it is that dries me out so badly.

That isn't to say that the products are bad––they smell great, contain amazing things, and have cute packaging––but I guess the Japanese/Korean definition of "lotion" is a bit different from my own American standpoint. I definitely need heavy-duty creams to ward off the flakies...Burt's Bees, Nivea, etc.

panda0410

I have the Etude marbleade baked blush #3 (Lightscapade dupe) and I love it - enough to have swapped away my lightscapade on MUA!!! I love the texture more, its got better highlight than the lightscapade offered me as well
smiles.gif
It is the only Etude item I own though I'd be keen to try more since I am really happy with this
smiles.gif

Girl about town

haha i think thats why im interested in the stuff i have an oilslick face and crater pores, so anything that promises to shrink them sounds good in my book. I've ordered tons of stuff from ebay, but having trouble finding non ebay stockists who will ship to the uk. Im interested in the bb creams as they are a all in one product which would be great for shoving on in the morning before work.

Latest posts