Euristocrats-Coming soon!

SARAHheartsMAC

I read that this collection is out this month!
thmbup.gif

Does anybody have an idea of what date this might be released??

I can't wait!!!!

Also will these l/s be permanent?

Thanks! xx

Susanne

I am not sure but I think I remember my MA has told me April 1st for Germany. I will meet her on Wednesday and ask again.

Yes, these lippies will be permanent!

I am looking forward to Ramblas Red.

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?! Has it been released yet?

it hasnt been released yet, hopefully it will be at some point this week

glam8babe

i really want saint germain it looks so girly n pinkkk!!!! love the look of it
greengrin.gif

but as these are perm... im not gonna rush to get any of them till i have my heatherette

Janice

These will be online on the UK website on April 2nd and available at counters on thurs the 3rd.

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i really want saint germain it looks so girly n pinkkk!!!! love the look of it
greengrin.gif

but as these are perm... im not gonna rush to get any of them till i have my heatherette

but these are not permanent, are they???

glam8babe

i would of thought it came online with heatherette? never mind

i knew these were gonna be LE even though every1 said perm.. ive never known anything exclusive to be perm

its kinda crap how we havent seen many swatches.. now i know how those in the US/canada feel when new collections come out

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
its kinda crap how we havent seen many swatches.. now i know how those in the US/canada feel when new collections come out

I was just thinking "how am I supposed to know what I want when I haven't seen any swatches!" when the same thing occurred to me ... I guess we really are pretty lucky to be able to have a good look at other people's hauls and swatches, even though it's a drag to wait for the collections.

glam8babe

i like milan mode too but i remember i got supersequin with the originals.. the swatch was JUST like that on the site and when it arrived i was dissapointed, it makes me look like a gothic zombie even though its sheer? :S lol
i wish there was swatches on here
ssad.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Thanks glam8babe, because it says deep pink Iam starting to wonder. I wonder if Saint Germain is similar to snob and melrose mood ?. The swatches on the site are bad lol.