Euristocrats Permanent!?

tigerli17

WHOA the triangle of death has been removed from the Euristocrats collection on the website! Please dear god tell me they're now permanent and its not a fault! Full Fuchsia and Show Orchid still have it next to them though.

yahoo.gif
One less thing I NEED to buy straight away!! More money for Heatherette today!!

glam8babe

im pretty sure they are perm... and the ones that have triangles are PRO so thats probs why they are LE still.. also Neon Orange was on the UK website a few weeeks ago saying "coming soon" so i guess they have made that perm because it was a Pro

Winnie

Yep, this is good news! It's terrible though isn't it, the TOD really made some of us rush out and buy them and now they're perm. Great marketing ploy ha.

tigerli17

I'm thankful I actually didn't have ANY money to spend this month so I had to take a miss on them but I'm really grateful they're not LE anymore because I really really wanted Milan Mode and Patisserie. Have been leaning towards St Germain but I might as well just get Melrose Mood to be honest, I've been hearing they're exactly the same so I might as well get the one in the pretty packaging. Just worried it'll be too pale
ssad.gif

SARAHheartsMAC

Aww I could have waited and not bought without seeing swatches!

What a sneaky way to make us spend money Mac! lol!

xx

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerli17
Have been leaning towards St Germain but I might as well just get Melrose Mood to be honest, I've been hearing they're exactly the same so I might as well get the one in the pretty packaging. Just worried it'll be too pale
ssad.gif

MM is a lot darker (and more wearable) than I thought it would be, but then I have pigmented lips and pale skin so it might just work well on me. apply it lightly and you'll be fine, and yes the two of them are exactly the same!

tigerli17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
MM is a lot darker (and more wearable) than I thought it would be, but then I have pigmented lips and pale skin so it might just work well on me. apply it lightly and you'll be fine, and yes the two of them are exactly the same!

Cool thank you i'll keep that in mind. I only managed to get Trio 1 and Lollipop Loving yesterday but I have enough money for one more lipstick so I think I'm gonna try and get that monday
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

I'm so pissed off that I purchased 9 out of the 11 grrrr! Though I guess I would have purchased them all at some point anyway....

Winnie

Oh no! Thats crazy! Well I guess theres nothing like getting all of them at once, especially if you were going to get them all anyway
smiles.gif

Susanne

My MA told me from the very beginning they would be perm. That's why I just bought Ramblas Red. I can get another one later, too.

cuteymcpretty

show orchid and full fuschia are pro lipsticks so you can still purchase them from the pro stores.. ie soho store in london. i had bought them ages ago, i love show orchid with magenta liner, it looks hot!

Latest posts