European girls, Back 2 MAC?

Koni

European girls, is there Back 2 Mac where you live? My sister lives in Vienna and I want to send her some of my empties so she can get herself some lippies. She travels alot in Europe because of her job, so it wouldn't be a problem for her if there's no B2M in Austria.

Thanks so much for your help!

user2

There is no B2M in Germany..
Thats sad because I have at least 4 or 5 empties here...one more and I could get a lippie...

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni
Thanks! I wonder if it's available in the UK?

yes it's available in the UK, actually I called the london store to ask if you could send my stuff over from germany - I can't
ssad.gif

ambidextrous

Sadly there's no B2M in Austria, I've asked an MA, and she replied with "No, that's the recycling programm isn't it?" Strangely enough Austria does recycle its waste usually

amy_forster

I know that we have back to mac in the UK. The only thing I wasn't sure about was if they'd take depotted e/s? The MA in nottingham seemed a bit unsure but said yes so I hope they do else its a bit of a waste of time me depotting my few shadows that are in pots!!

Lalli

^^any freestanding store? whenever i buy stuff from my local counter at selfridges they say i can take em there or to the freestanding store

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
I know that we have back to mac in the UK. The only thing I wasn't sure about was if they'd take depotted e/s? The MA in nottingham seemed a bit unsure but said yes so I hope they do else its a bit of a waste of time me depotting my few shadows that are in pots!!

after reading a few posts they do take depotted shades.. coz its the packaging they after most of its there
greengrin.gif

bebeflamand

No B2M here in the Netherlands and I'm guessing a lot of European countries will follow. It's a combination of things. First is the VAT issue, MAC still would have to pay the VAT on the commercial value of the product they give away for free = expensive. And then there's the European recycling law which is a b**** (know from work experience). It's not really allowed to do the recycling on your own initiative as a company.
Or so I understood when I started asking why I can't B2M...

LMD84

i took my depots to the nottingham store and they were fine with it
smiles.gif
i've only ever been offered lipstick rather than a shadow or gloss though.

kittykit

For those who don't have B2M program in your country and are planning to visit Prague, you can always bring your empties with you here!
smiles.gif
There are 3 MAC stores here, you can find the address on the MAC website or simply PM me for more details.

HTH!