eurovision hah

as_cute_as_pie

god i cant believe this is still on its dire
icon_eek.gif

Carlily

I am in absolute hysterics over it; so so funny. Did you see the Finnish metal band?!
icon_eek.gif
I want them to win!

as_cute_as_pie

hah yes the song was quite catchy
tong.gif
hahah
the one on the keyboard was super creepy though lol
ahh the uk one was cringey

Carlily

oh my god, the crazy Finnish metal ones are actually winning; it is madness, I can only hope it lasts! Ours was terrible; we have only been saved from nil points by having girls dressed in school uniform.

Carlily

I love how when they announce the votes they say 'and to our best friends and neighbours...12 points!'. Bless for having both a rubbish song and no European friends.

MAC_Whore

Ahhh, sentimental moment! I miss being able to see it. It is just so cheesey! It is like a train wreck that you can't look away from!
smiles.gif

JesusShaves

i didnt watch it this year. I did catch a little bit... Mister Wogan is sooo funny. I love his lil comments... thats what makes it bearable to watch!

Lalli

omg i saw a video of the lady from iceland i think it was who was going mad ova why finland won, some very harsh words used

Urbana

and what about the spanish ones? now everyone in the country laughs at them... horrible song!

Steel

I'm such a dork but I quite like about half of this year's songs. They're horrible when you see them performed on TV but once you actually listen to them on the CD they're rather good
greengrin.gif

I'm really happy that Finland won, everyone here went nuts afterwards! Lordi got a square named after them and other weird stuff like that
clapping.gif

Latest posts