Eva Longoria Makeup

burtnyks

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me a similar lipstick to what Eva is wearing. I really like the color, it looks kind of peachy to me. Also if you have any ideas on the eye make-up please let me know. I can't really tell if its a purple smokey eye or more of a black/gray.

Thanks!!

Longoria.jpg

baroquely

I tried something similar to that recently and just did a smokey eye with some blacks and greys (my favorite is Print packed on and Black Tied in the inner corner, along the crease, and outer third of your eye) with something like Sketch and maybe a little Cranberry blended down into the Print/Black Tied.

For the lips, I'd try Snob lipstick with a Lustreglass over them (Instant Gold is my favorite, but Love Nectar is more peachy).

smiles.gif

cloudburst

A suggestion for lips like hers: MAC oak lip liner w/ Brew l/s (or NARS Belle du Jour, more peachy). Her eyes seems black & grey to me w/ a touch of warmth in the colours, maybe MAC Satin Taupe (on lid), Bobbi Brown Gunmetal (crease & around eye), MAC Carbon (crease & liner for extra darkness).

lvgz

i have no recs.. but as a side note, i loove her makeup, but the overtanned body isnt working out. lol

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
i have no recs.. but as a side note, i loove her makeup, but the overtanned body isnt working out. lol

gosh. thats the first thing i noticed about this pic. and shes been looking like that ALOT lately in her appearances.

but shes beautiful and tannorexic and i still love her.

Honey B. Fly

i would def say

spice lipliner
gel lipstick w/ clear lipglass on top

that wont work if ur not a medium tan like she is though i think

burtnyks

Thanks everyone.

At first I was going to try the suggestion of Brew lipstick but I think that was LE. I have "fresh brew" but it seems darker to me.

I tried your suggestion Honey B. I went out and purchased Gel lipstick which was a little scary at first......I had a limited edition color called Goddess I think.... I wore it to work and this guy said I looked like I just ate some crack!! I've been a little scared of the light frosty colors since then. Seemed to be a pretty good match. The only thing I changed was C-thru lipglass instead of clear to tone down the frost.

Kuki

try the smokey eyes with Brun e/s on lids and carbon e/s on outer 1/3!!! blend blend blend! and it will look great!! i dont like her tan! euww! she looks like she has a sunburnt shoulder! haha!! shes almost as orange as tom jones! but shes still pretty!

moopoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
gosh. thats the first thing i noticed about this pic. and shes been looking like that ALOT lately in her appearances.

but shes beautiful and tannorexic and i still love her.

Agreed.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomodachi_usagi
wats up with her shoulder?

sun damage? That's what first came to mind.

sharkbytes

That lipstick looks exactly like Fleshpot, with something glossy on top (C-thru, best bet) and a darker lipliner like maybe spice or chestnut.