'Eva' Unknown e/s, need help identifying!

cutandrun

I was just looking at an auction on ebay, and was wondering why I hadn't heard of the name of this e/s before. Does anyone know what it could be? It looks authentic, but i tried to look up the name and nothing came up! Would greatly appreciate anyone's help
greengrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EYESHADOW-BY-MAC-WEDDING-MAKE-UP_W0QQitemZ180002516300QQihZ008QQcategoryZ11866QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ette

Well it is not allowed to sell used makeup on Ebay in the first place...so overall, it's not a reliable auction.

bellaetoile

actually, UK ebay has no rules regarding makeup that has been used, to my understanding. its only north american ebay who instills those guidelines. which is why a lot of sellers list their items on ebay.co.uk when they're selling used makeup.

i have no clue what color that is, though espresso is an okay guess. providing the shadow is even authentic. ebay.co.uk also tends to harbor plenty of fake mac.

lara

I have to wonder how capable these people are as ebay sellers when they can't manage to spell the product correctly.

docmaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I have to wonder how capable these people are as ebay sellers when they can't manage to spell the product correctly.

Have a heart - v looks very similar to r.

Sadly, I am on the wrong side of 30 and I imagine it won't be too long before my vision deteriorates beyond the distance of my hand and I'll need a pair of bifocals.
winks.gif

However, people who can't tell the difference between the words "loose" and "lose" should burn in hell!

lara

Everyone makes mistakes (look at how many times I usually edit a post here!), but basic spelling mistakes in an auction? Eeek. Bad presentation is not a high selling point.

Don't get me started on people who appear to photograph their auction items with a 'spy camera' they bought off the TV Shopping Network circa 1997.
lol.gif

Glow

That looks exactly like era, my favorite shadow. But i'd rather buy new than used, ew who knows what kind of bacteria the brush used had.

cutandrun

Thanks everyone for replying! Yup, the seller simply made a spelling mistake- I decided to go onto mac live chat to verify it! Haha and to think with only one spelling mistake and it turns into a totally new 'unknown' e/s, haha!
greengrin.gif

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmaria

However, people who can't tell the difference between the words "loose" and "lose" should burn in hell!

You're a woman after my own heart!!
rofl.gif

Latest posts