Even skin?

Sar

My skin is combination. I break out sometimes with those small bumpy spots but not really major spots. I have freckles accross my nose and a few on my chin which obviously get darker in the summer. When I apply foundation It oftens gets a little streaky and the thing which irritates me on my skin is the freckles on my chin and it just seems to make them show up mroe, or im paranoid and crazy. But anyway does anyone have any suggestions how to make my skin seem more even?

I apply liquid foundation using a sponge, where i feel its needed, I don't use too much though, I then apply some concealer under my eyes and set with face powder. Just encase any of that makes a difference.

karen

Benefit's Dr Feelgood primer works for me. It also mattifies oiliness without drying. It's really the only primer that hasn't caused trouble for me.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
Benefit's Dr Feelgood primer works for me. It also mattifies oiliness without drying. It's really the only primer that hasn't caused trouble for me.

Thank you, do you know any products which would even out the appearance of my freckles perhaps? x