Ever opt to buy make up over something else?

Onederland

Hmmm im thinking about getting this one top. Or some more 2 paints, and an eye shadow.

Have you guys ever opted to buy a cosmetic over clothes?

Hmmm decisions decisions.

charms23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Hmmm im thinking about getting this one top. Or some more 2 paints, and an eye shadow.

Have you guys ever opted to buy a cosmetic over clothes?

Hmmm decisions decisions.

Yes, I once returned a purse so I could get MAC. I definitely suggest getting the makeup instead - you could play around with the makeup more than the top
th_wink3.gif

mac_obsession

I do it all the time...Bills sometimes wait to get paid so I can get a new item that just came out...or something I was lemming for a long time..Id rather buy makeup then eat...lol

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

I am not that into clothes. I just buy what I need, and don't really keep up with the trends so that frees up some money. I'm a sucker for shoes and handbags, but I often think about those purchases. Makeup is always on impluse. I don't have bills/rent/car payments, though.

sara13

Makeup is definitely my vice. I work from home and so I don't feel like I need a lot of clothes, and I just don't really like carrying a purse so that's out as well. Plus my feet are kind of "problem feet" so shopping for shoes is a pain. I guess makeup is just the easiest thing for me to buy. I also buy a lot of books, but it's harder for me to feel guilty about that.

Elorien

Sara13- same here, I have trouble finding shoes and clothes that fit, and I love buying makeup because it's easier. Especially to cheer myself up after a failed shoe/clothes shopping trip.

Juneplum

i just did that right now...
icon_eek.gif
i WAS going to buy groceries today, but spent the money on MAC stuff online.. "
icon_eek.gif
hi i'm june, and i'm a mac addict: HI JUNE!!!
greengrin.gif
th_wink3.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorien
Sara13- same here, I have trouble finding shoes and clothes that fit, and I love buying makeup because it's easier. Especially to cheer myself up after a failed shoe/clothes shopping trip.

God do I know that feeling...I have like the smallest feet on earth, my 7 year old and I wear only one size different shoe....Im 31 and I still wear size 5 kids sneakers...my hands are equally as small, if I dont have nails I look like I have "chucky hands" <~ that was my nickname in highschool...one of them at least. My hands are so small, most guys can completely wrap my hand in their fist. Makeup I cant go wrong with. The good part about it is my shoes are always cheaper...

Sanne

Quote:
I have like the smallest feet on earth, my 7 year old and I wear only one size different shoe....

mine are huge! wanna have a piece of mine?

blepharisma

i wouldn't opt for makeup instead of food -- if there's one thing i love more than makeup, it's good food...

but i would opt for makeup over new clothes any day

jamiemeng

I would like to buy shoes instead of My makeup. But I think my makeup is easier than the shoes. Thanks

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
Quote:
I have like the smallest feet on earth, my 7 year old and I wear only one size different shoe....

mine are huge! wanna have a piece of mine?

Lol sure!! in European sizes I wear a 37 I have no idea what that measurement is in but thats what it says lol...Sure Ill take some of yours!

elan

Hah, I always do that. I'll need to replace something that broke (for example, my soundcard), and I'll pass to buy makeup. I haven't had a soundcard for over a year! But I have some lovely MAC.
winks.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
I'm an 8 1/2 and 41 in european.....who knows...lol

I'm a 42 in europe sizes, and my feet are weird, they don't fit onto any lean shoe, or any PRETTY shoe w/ a heel...I only have 2 pairs of sneakers and 1 pair of army boots(got it from a boy who was allmost 6 feet tall, with the same shoesize
th_remoteImage-61.gif
), and in the summer I usually wear flipflops

singinmys0ng

ive just started doing this..i am a clothes and makeup addict so usualy when i got shopping i save some money in the end to buy me some mac stuff hehe

Latest posts