Ever won anything? Contest, sweepstakes, etc?

Kayteuk

I have won nothing ever, even on scratch cards I have never won ANY money, nope not 1 dollar or a pound. Nada! Nothing...I am very unlucky!

vocaltest

same here, i've never won anything at all. not on a scratch card, anything.

however, one of my friends always enters diet coke competitions. she won an ipod, and recently won a snowboarding holiday for two in france!

SuSana

Here's a similar thread if you want to read about some cool prizes people have won
smiles.gif

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f179/w...er-won-106759/

ImMACnificent

^^^ hahahahaha at the above comment ;P

Ya know, I always figured entering those sweepstakes things just meant more telemarketers would call. I always figured those companies sold names/phone numbers to telemarketers.

:shrug:

Maybe I'm wrong?

ClaireAvril

hmm... I won just under 200$ on lotto 649 years ago.
I won a 100$ gift certificate to the company I work for from a draw.
nothing really big... otherwise I probably wouldn't be writing this.. i'd be on my beach front house in Jamaica..... sippin some sort of cocktail.

ImMACnificent

PS---anyone know who won that HUGE Mac package they were doing the raffle for in december?

I was so jealous, I didnt have paypal at the time and missed the deadline to enter.

Willa

christmas 2007, here, I won 2 lipsticks, 1 gloss and 1 pouch from the Antiquitease Royal Assets collection Janice gave in the HaulADays (Thank you again Janice)
th_DANCE.gif

Some money here and there on lottery

A Giada De Laurentiis cooking book 2 christmas ago in a job party
A Columbia Backpack, the best I ever had, 6 years ago in another job party

Austrian_Babe

I won a TV when I was in junior high (my parents wouldn´t let me have it in my room though grr) and about a year ago I won a trip to L.A. (and I live in Europe!), hotel, flight, rental car, pocket money...all paid for.
And I´ve won movie tickets, some cosmetics and other little crap. I like to enter online contests when I´m bored and live in a small country (so fewer people enter in these things I guess)