Evergreen Eyes!!!

awomanofthelord

Hi Everyone!!
So on Saturday me and my husband went out to a nice Brazilian Steak House. And I tried doing a tutorial off this youtube on my eyes. And honestly I don't think it came out exactly how she did it. I don't know if it was because I didn't use the same brushes. Or maybe my Evergreen baked eyeshadow just wasn't as shiny. I don't know but what do ya'll think it was???

Face
Mary Kay Creme-to-powder- Beige 3
Covergirl Tru Blend Naturally Luminous Blush-Shimmering Sands #430
Loreal Bare Naturale-Sun Beige #468
Maybelline Expert wear Blush-Berry Sorbet #60
Maybelline Mineral Powder Concealer-Medium Beige

Eyes
Jessie's Girl Color my Wind Eyeshadow-Evergreen
Maybelline XXL Curl power-Black
Almay liquid eyeliner-Black

Lips
Rimmel Lipliner Eastend Snob #063
Nars LipglossTurkish Delight
MAC Angel Lipstick

Here are the pics!!
MY EYE

Evergreenmakeup2.jpg

Here is a close up of my Face..

Pics489.jpg

Me before leaving to go with my hubby. I bought the eyeshadow to match my shirt!! LOL..
Pics492.jpg

And here is a pic of me with my Husband
smiles.gif

aslfjldskfj.jpg

And here is the link to the girl I was trying to copy!!! Her eyeshadow just looks sooo much shinier than mine. And mine looks like its not shiny.. hmmmm
th_dunno.gif
?? let me know what u think???

Thanks for stopping by and putting your input
smiles.gif
I appreciate it!

MACLovin

Very pretty! Maybe to make the eyeshadow more intense, you could try using a base like a shadestick or paint [pot] in a similar color as your eyeshadow? But it did come out nice.. and you and your hubby are a lovely couple.
smiles.gif

Kayteuk

This is so beautiful! I love your shading and use of that hint of green! Drop dead beautiful!

awomanofthelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Very pretty! Maybe to make the eyeshadow more intense, you could try using a base like a shadestick or paint [pot] in a similar color as your eyeshadow? But it did come out nice.. and you and your hubby are a lovely couple.
smiles.gif

yeah thats not a bad idea. I just didn't see her do it so I was thinking maybe i didn't need it. But next time I will do that to see what it does! Thanks
smiles.gif

awomanofthelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Even if it didn't come out just like you planned, you still look great! Love your top!

aww thats so sweet thanks!!!

urbanlilyfairy

so beautiful my dear ....i was so sleepy that day but i did notice how pretty your makeup was even though i was like a zombie hehe