Eversun Beauty Powder Blush In Action!!

makeupMOMMA

Happy Aloha Friday family!

Since Eversun was one of many colors in the newly released Beauty Powder Blushes turning heads, you know your girl had to give it a whirl! And all I can say is I think I've found my new HG blush - woot!

Using the MAC 169 for application (I'm definitely feeling this brush over my 129) the color immediately grabs onto the bristles and glides smoothly over the cheek bone. I used Shadester from the Sculpt & Shape Duo to add more dimension to the edge of Eversun.

And I went their folks. I went and brought back the brick brown lips. Given we're in a different decade that focuses more on nudes, pinks, and corals, I went back in the day to what I used to wear days on end! Brown lined and filled lips with deep-toned coral lipstick over. It did feel a little weird sporting dark bold lips again, but what the hey! I like doing my own thang!
winks.gif

Thanks for making time to take a look. I hope you folks have something wonderful planned this weekend
smiles.gif

Aloha,
Mrs. Lynne

(all MAC unless stated otherwise)
FACE
Studio Finish Concealer NW35 (finger)
Studio Stick Foundation SPF15 NC43 (on cheeks to even out skin color - 242)
Buff'd Custom Formula One (182)
Eversun Beauty Powder Blush (169)
Shadester/Lightsweep Sculpt & Shape Powder (169, 129)

BROWS
STILA Brow Set (266)

EYES
UDPP
Nice Vice p/p with moisturizer (lid - 242)
Goldmine e/s (inner lid - 239)
Memorabilia e/s (outer lid, crease - 239, 217)
Nocturnelle e/s (outer lid - 217)
Shroom e/s (highlight - 239)
Blacktrack Fluidline (outer upper lashline - 208)
Graphblack Technakohl (waterline)
Carbon e/s (outer crease, outer lower lashline - 266)
L'Oreal Double Extend Base & Covergirl Lash Blast

LIPS
NYX Dark Brown Lipliner Pencil (outline and fill)
NYX Twig

*Clickable Images*

*Sidenote - yes, I still have my piercing. Just forgot to wear it
smiles.gif

duch3ss25

Great to see an FOTD that's very close to my skintone atm! Great blending and lining skills. You're def. one hawt mama ready for party with this FOTD!

hotpink1326

Wow!!!!!!!

This is absolutely one of my favorite looks you've ever done!! Seriously... You look so glamorous!! Love the lips too
cutey.gif

CantAffordMAC

wow. this is amazing. ur skin is flawless, i LOVE the blush, ur eyebrows are perfect, your blending is freaking insane, and ur lips are to die for. I WISH I could do lips like that on me...its not really that dark....but almost. If that makes sense. I look like a kindergartener with dark lips lol

makeba

Oh this is sooo nice. i am gonna have to cop this look once i get eversun. your beautiful lady!!! i love the darker lip. i started bringin it back too!!! its soo sexy!!!