Everyday Electric Coral and Buckwheat Smokey Eye

Pink_Puddleduck

Hiya Lovelies,

I have put this up as one of my everyday looks, I have absolutely no technical skill and would really like to improve so would really like constructive criticism, tips and ideas. Please excuse my seriously dodgy brows – threading appointment is booked for next week
winks.gif
I am not really happy with my foundation or concealer, especially around my eyes so please any ideas or suggestions would be amazing.

fotd1003.jpg

(Before my hair is straightened and in my dressing Gown!)

fotd1004.jpg

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/alula_cheery/fotd1013.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/alula_cheery/fotd1019.jpg

fotd1027.jpg

Everything is MAC unless stated

Eyes
Sublime Nature Paint
Electric Coral Pigment
Sunpeper Pigment
Naked Pigment
Buckwheat Eye shadow
Benefit High beam
GOSH Velvet Touch Liner in Black
Black Black Pigment
Boots Va va va Voom Mascara

Face
Smash Box Photo Finish Primer
Select SPF 15 NC20
Sapced Out Blush
Golden Bronzer
So Ceylon MSF

Lips
Sublime Nature Paint
Smile Dazzleglass

kariii

You look like an NW, not an NC. My only CC is your foundation/maybe the bronzer? Makes you look too orange, but it could be the lighting in the photos. I love your eyeshadow application and your lashes are to die for !

Pink_Puddleduck

I did really wonder about my foundation too, it was matched for me by a MAC MA and i am not really happy with it, which was one of my main reasons for posting an everyday look.

Guilty as Charged - I must admit i am a bronzing addict, I do tend to overload on the bronzer so thanks
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

yes i agree with kari, u do look like an NW. try to get another color match by a different MA. the first time i went it, they matched me for an NC 20, the following week, another MA said I was an NC 30. i'm actually an NC 25.
smiles.gif
haha so don't worry this happens quite often.

Pink_Puddleduck

Thanks for the kind comments ladies, i'll tone the bronzer down and get my self re matched, Now i have whole bottle of Select SPF 15 I can't use! Clearance bin here i come! lol

xhypnotiqex

i love the coral eyes it makes your eyes pop!!! & your lashes are freakin amazing and i love the lips too!!!! great look :]

hotpink1326

So, your eyes are gorgeous & this looks great for a beginner!! My only tip is to try new things & always take pictures... You'll realize what needs improvement just by comparing pictures! Look at other peoples FOTDs for ideas & try to recreate things you like... Youll teach yourself alot
smiles.gif