Everyday look using Sharkskin?

sondarah

Hi! Could someone please help me? I'm hoping for some help using MAC's shadestick in sharkskin as an everyday look. I've seen some people use it as a base for bright greens, and for a smokey eye look, but I can't really pull that off here on a daily basis. (Maybe some of you can though! LOL!) I love the color and don't want to hide it away for special occasions.

Has it been discontinued??? I don't see it on MAC's site anymore!
ssad.gif

TIA everyone! Oh, and a tut would be great, but written recs will most definitely be accepted.
greengrin.gif

Shaquille

Yes, sharkskin has been discontinued. I think you can go on youtube - panacea81 has great tutorials on MAC make up, as well as search the whole specktra. There's huge tutorials in here.
HTH

Lizzie

I've seen people use it as a base for colors too, but since you can't find it and don't know what to do with it, it's best to find a more accessible color, IMO.

Also, I think this is in the wrong place.

elegant-one

Sharkskin is coming back in the fall Sept. 08 with the Gold Fever Collection! And, I have a feeling it will have a better, smoother formula
winks.gif

sondarah

Thank you jasminbarley! I had put "sharkskin" in the search box and only had one hit here at spektra so I REALLY appreciate the links! I'll check them out!

I guess I should have been more clear...I already own Sharkskin, but I hate it when something I really like gets discontinued.
ssad.gif
I spoke to a saleswoman at my MAC counter a few weeks ago and she told me that it was NOT being discontinued, but I guess she was wrong. I should've come here and confirmed first!

user79

Why would they repromote shadesticks that have recently been discontinued? Doesn't seem to make any sense at all...

Odd.

a035.gif