Everyday Minerals (all)

Nicala

How much is it for a jar? Do they offer samples? Whats the website? **sorry for so many questions!**

Babylard

^ you can google it pretty easily.

I wanted another flat top but the shipping to Canada increased to $22. WTF everydayminerals?

FourC's

I have a few EDM eye shadows but haven't purchased any since moving from the west coast as there is no place in the area that sells them. The quality of what I have is good, but I'm really addicted to my WnW shadows.

Nicala

I have a few EDM eye shadows but haven't purchased any since moving from the west coast as there is no place in the area that sells them. The quality of what I have is good, but I'm really addicted to my WnW shadows.
WnW are the best drugstore e/s imo. I like it better than MAC & UD actually. The price of WnW is the best part.

FourC's

I agree completely, and it's great because they are 'cheap' enough that if something happens to them while in my makeup bag I'm not gutted at the thought of having to replace them.

Nicala

Exactly! I'm notorious for dropping things so its definitely a bonus to live walking distance from Walgreens :p

Monsterbilly

I've been trying to find my EDM shade for way too long, i just gave up
wacko.gif

I had the sunkissed fair sample in matte formula, i thought it was the right one for me so i ordered the intensive one, full size. Big mistake, it looked great in the mirror in my bathroom, then i went out all confident that i looked amazing until i saw myself in the rear view mirror in day light and my face was pink
th_wallbash.gif

I have the Light one in original glo formula, it looks like it would work but that's probably because the coverage isn't enough for me to tell. And i NEED coverage!!!
Anyway, they have a great variety of shades, and that seems perfect in theory, but in reality, not so much. So i switched to Joppa Minerals.

trihogaster

[h=3]FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS[/h]
  • All international orders $35 and under qualify for $6 Flat Rate Shipping! - No code required!