Everyday Minerals for NC43

eye_pr0mise

Hi everyone.
Well I've seen so much rave about Everyday Minerals and
I want to try it but I'm not sure what color combo I should
get. I kno there is a sample kit but I still dont kno what colors
to get for that. Any suggestions?

xxManBeaterxx

Do you have yellow or peachy/pink undertones? Ill assume you'll have some olive/yellow from your pics, warm - golden medium tan will probably match you the best, the other shades are either super light or for really dark skin, i had to mix my foundation to get the best match, i had 1/2 winged butter 1/2olive-golden medium. If u ever decide to buy a full jar of it i have it in my sale for an extremely cheap price.

vandael

i'm about an NC37-40 and i use a combo of two foundations from the Olive category: olive medium + golden medium. i think for your color, maybe olive medium? i prefer the olive category just because i think it matches my yellow undertone best. try picking from another category - like Golden, to mix. perhaps winged butter or medium tan? i got sandy medium from the Warm category and found it to be too red, pink undertoned. so i would def NOT recommend that, even though they have an Asian model wearing that shade. it really is a trial process... it only took me one sample order, but for some of my friends, it required two or three.

even though you only get to choose 3, hopefully these can help you narrow your search:
- golden medium
- olive medium
- medium tan
- winged butter

note: if you're ordering anything else (other than the samples), use the promotion code for 20% off until tomorrow (6/10). it's [eDm24hR]. HTH!

Latest posts