Everyday Minerals

notmyhand

I have no idea what foundation shade from Everyday Minerals to get and figured you lovely ladies would probably have an idea. I'm a NW20-25 and I think that means I'm cool toned but I'm not sure. Also, is the Finishing Dust necessary or is it a waste of money? Thanks!

noahlowryfan

finishing dust isn't necessary but you should always have loose or pressed powder to set the foundation. if you don't then as the days goes by, the foundation will just go away.

valkyrie

The new neutral shades have only been out a few days, so I can't say much about those, but maybe try fairly light from the warm range (it has pink tones, strangely enough) and medium from the cool range. Then maybe try either fairly light or light from the neutral range? You can order a free sample kit, so there's no risk, really
thmbup.gif

eowyn797

i know it's been a while since you asked, but...

i am an NW20 (i wear the Medium MSF if that helsp as well) and i am currently wearing the Light Everday Minerals. I also have a jar of Medium Beige that i use as a sort of bronzer or when i get tanned.

i just got the entire starter kit and it comes with Finishing dust which i do use every day. it helps the staying power.