Everyday style?

jasper17

So on a regular day, be it school or work or what have you, what is your style like?

Jeans and a t? A suit? Dress casual? Whatever is clean? Classic or funky or...?

For work, I go dress casual - these days, it's usually a skirt or a pair of wide-leg pants with a blouse and flats (LOVE flats - can't believe I used to live in 4 inch heels!). Sometimes khakis and a cardigan with a dressy t under. Comfy but classic, I guess you could call it. We lost our casual Fridays in my office so only jeans and ts on the weekend.

beautifulxdisaster

I don't really have set style sometimes I do "regular" clothes at my school when lazy, mosttimes out there. I always wear same accesories though; star necklace and a new necklace from the dollar store a pretty fancy cross with pink and white rhinestones and expensive 7 wht.gold bangles my mom bought for me and a black cross my friend given me to my birthday.

obsessed_girl07

Totally casual...ALTHOUGH my casual is name brand (and my ass is broke because of that!!!) Usually 7 for all mankind jeans, and juicy couture top...SOOOOO comfy though!!!!!!!!!!

singinmys0ng

for school..i guess it would be..um lol cute? I dunno i guess i dress with whats in style at the time..i try to keep up with fashion most of the time!

Shawna

I'm a stay at home mom part time and then I am a caregiver for disabled kids part time so my style is very casual. I usually wear jeans and t-shirt and my favorite hoody. I only wear cheap stuff to work though........too many incidents and I hate it when my 7 for all mankind get ruined.

Onederland

I wear uniform...so yeah, not so much variation there. But on weekends..

trendy/preppy/gay (I would call it metero, but since im actually GAY, that isnt QUITE the same as metero)

GoldieLox

i wear scrubs to work haha so not much there.

then most of the time im at home helping with my sisters baby so i wear whatever.. like pj stuff.

but if i actually take the time to get ready and wear something that i like a lot then it most likely is comfy BUT very funky. i like big belts and bright colors. but i refuse to wear anything but flats haha. i dont do the whole leg warmers fishnet thing i dont like that but i dunno i guess im just me. i like to mix trends from like 70s and 80s and 60s and 20s and now and whenever.

exaple: buttonup shirt with little puff sleeves that has 70s colored flowers on it and a coller with a big teal belt lucky jeans and maryjane speedcat pumas.. and big sunglasses. with little girl barettes in my hair from hello kitty
smiles.gif

karlanyc

For work its professional/hip/funky and school i am more a bum classes are to early and i just wear sweats or jeans and t-shirt and my converse

sephe711

I have to wear a uniform to work... not fun.... but on the weekends and after work I like to try new things.... though I sometimes resort to the jeans and t standby... I think I'm just tired of looking like everyone else so I've been trying more to get unique pieces or do unique combos.

joytheobscure

Well, I have my "teacher" clothes wardrobe and I have my "me" clothes wardrobe which I'm relaxing enough to try to merge them now after three years of teaching. I have lots of khaki's and some wild shirts, but I spend a lot at penney's and sears in womens and Juniors for my jeans and summer casual. I love professional clothes, right now I'm into camis with a button up shirt. I have a peasant skirt I'm not brave enough to wear yet. I love clothes, right now I've recently bought clothes to coordinate with my d'bohemia makeup that should be in the mail TOMORROW!!!!! :) I love all the teal /turquoise out now it goes with all my southwestern jewelry!

Lolita

I dress really casual, but not bummy looking. I live in jeans... and normally wear lots of layers on top. I wear white tanktops under EVERYTHING. Polos, hoodies, track jacket thingos..

eponine

work: jeans and a t-shirt.
other: jeans and a t-shirt.
i wear a lot of shirts from threadless.com.
gosh, i'm really lame. hehe.

devilzwind

my dressing style is fairly basic. fitted t-shirts, polos or tank tops, jeans or miniskirts occasionally capris, flipflops or my beloved adidas superstars

aeni

Either bike clothes (everything from the shoes to the spandex) or typical college wear: shirt, shorts, sandals/running shoes.

Kristen

Beaters and denim are my main standbys.. but they end up accessorized with anything from tweed pumps to velvet or leather jackets to satin scarves or shell earrings.. whooo, gotta love the accessories

Eye<3Colour

i work in a very very casual office. and sit at a desk all day long. so everyday i wear tshirts, jeans, and flip flops. i have to be comfy sitten there all day!!

when i go out tho, i opt for jeans and a funky shirt and shoes
smiles.gif

kimmy

usually i wear baggy pants, a fitted shirt, converse knock offs and jewelry...i focus alot on my makeup, and usually the entire look changes daily haha. i dres kind of like a dude :\ but it's comfortable so it works :]

Jeniwren

I live in my retro Gola trainers, I also like Juicy zip tops and love Miss Sixty jeans - it's so hard to get longs legs in jeans!

breathless

work; we have sort of a uniform. we have to wear khaki bottoms & a shirt in the yellow or blue family. i almost always wear a pair of khaki colored flare jeans, flip flops, & a cute trendy top with only the one color.

after work; i never have time to do anything after work so i dont get too excited to get dressed up. i'll wear a pair of jeans & a cute trendy top.

Latest posts