Everyone thinks I'm crazy.

xmrsvindieselx

Thank you all!!! You all have made me stop doubting myself so much and just DO what I feel is right in my heart. It sucks, but I just keep telling myself I can do it..and hope it all works out for the best!Thank you all so much once again, you have made me believe in myself <3

bellaboomboom

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you got something special
smiles.gif
You are doing the right thing. Sometimes we wonder why we have to go through such pain, why anyone has to suffer so much emotionally, but there are always MUCH happier days ahead. Especially when you least expect it. Keep that in mind
yes.gif
You're building a new life for yourself and your baby, family and new friends. Give it time and be patient. Sunny days ahead! Have a wonderful holiday season with your family.

xmrsvindieselx

Thanks bellaboomboom!!! My aunt and grandma sent me something from 1800 flowers. it BEAUTIFUL! and other than that, I got sour patch kids LOL and my DAD ate them!!!

xmrsvindieselx

He hasn't found me on here, just Facebook.He scares the shit out of my sometimes though. I think he might be just crazy enough to hurt me.Then again, I'm sure my dad would have no problems meeting him face to face..lol

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
He hasn't found me on here, just Facebook.He scares the shit out of my sometimes though. I think he might be just crazy enough to hurt me.Then again, I'm sure my dad would have no problems meeting him face to face..lol

Have you considered a restraining order? Not necessarily that it will stop him from being a dillhole stalker, but any stalking or harassment he tries to do with a restraining order in place has a better chance of getting him in deep kimchi, and there's a little bit of a precedent for Facebook stalking now, too.

He threatened to kill you, and you sound like you fear for your life. Please look into it.

rbella

Protecting the welfare of yourself and your child is never crazy. It is the right thing to do. You are strong and smart. Your baby is lucky to have such a loving mother.
heart.gif

xmrsvindieselx

thank you ladies. If i file a restraining order, wont it let him know where I am living? I never have filed out before so I really have no idea how they work..sorry
ssad.gif

Latest posts