• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Everything You Need To Know About Accessing The Clearance Bin

Janice

Specktra Bestie
We appreciate your interest in our community and the robust and busy Clearance Bin section in particular.

Every new member receives a PM with this basic information, but since Admins and Mods are inundated on a daily basis with requests by members for this information I am posting it again as an announcement.

Members must meet the following parameters for their account to have access to the Clearance Bin.
  • Be a registered member for a minimum of 30 days
  • Have a minimum of 50 posts

PLEASE do not send staff a PM minutes after you have made your 50th post. Access is automatic and is handled by the forum software. It is not a manual process! The forum will handle this, access does not happen instantly but it generally happens with one hour. Please wait a full 24 hours before you contact a staff member to investigate your access.

*abused = cases of people purchasing premium member sub's just to access the CB and swaplift.

Last edited by a moderator:

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samooga
What is the clerence bin???

it is a section of the forum where you can buy and sell items.

starlaj

thanks so much for the info
its nice that there is a place to sell to other makeup enthusiasts
xx

keetuh

I'm sorry but I've read somewhere you have to have 20 posts instead of 50. Did that recently change?

mhlupic

oh, great, i was wondering how can i get my hands on mac, we don't have it here in croatia....)