Evian Babies...am I the only one creeped out by this?

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I am sorry but that is the cutest and funniest thing ever for me....It makes me smile

iagree.gif

MAC_Whore

I think it's the part where the band of babies leap onto the fence that seems uber creepy. It's as if they have the rage virus and they are coming to eat your face off. lol

misha5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I think it's the part where the band of babies leap onto the fence that seems uber creepy. It's as if they have the rage virus and they are coming to eat your face off. lol

^^LMAO!!!

Those babies are cute but creepy as hell.

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

Totally! That part reminds me of "I am legend" when the zombies are trying to jump on Will Smith!

This is so bizarre. Not too mention how it's rediculously CGI edited.

aziajs

LMAO!! Right! The video is cute up until they jump on the fence like crazy babies. I thought they were coming through the screen for me.

LMD84

i actually saw this this morning when i got to work and was like 'what the hell?!' not what i wanted to see plastered on 30+ flat screens!

RedRibbon

It's funny but you can tell it's fake if that makes sense.

The Cadbury's ad they made with the two kids and their eyebrows didn't look like they had stuff done to their faces but here you can tell those aren't real babies which is what makes it odd to me.

ForgetRegret

I can't see this cuz I'm at work (jerks banned youtube...), but the babies coming to eat your face off sounds hilarious...my son does that on a regular basis. I swear he's a little baby zombie... check this out

Attachment 9257

He totally has the classic Zombie "I'm gonna eat your brains" face...

...and I hope this pic is small enough...I'm doing this different from how I usualy do...Mods, if I effed up, I'm REALLY sorry...

Latest posts