Eww fake MAC on german ebay!

capmorlovesmac

omg.gif

I had no idea that now german sellers sell fake MAC too! Eww!

MAC Limited Edition Eye Shadow Lidschatten Palette bei eBay.de: Augen (endet 18.12.08 15:09:52 MEZ)

MAC Original Limited Edition Lidschatten Eye Shadow bei eBay.de: Augen (endet 18.12.08 15:27:03 MEZ)

angry.gif

edit: reported

capmorlovesmac

I reported these two items to Estée Lauder too a while back and today I got an nice email from them.
smiles.gif

Unfortunately the only thing that ebay did was changing the name of the auction. "MAC" disappeared in the title and description and the seller sold those two items.
What makes me mad is not only that fakers abuse the name of the brands on their fake crap it also makes me mad that you never know if the stuff is even healthy. You never know what they used. Eww.
angry.gif

splattergirl

but fortunately there are many people who will quickly recognize fakes, so the crap sold very cheaply at least
thmbup.gif

caffn8me

Thanks for reporting it, it seems that the auction continued in modified form which is a real shame. Someone has ended up with poor quality product thinking it's M·A·C
ssad.gif

The foliage pattern pressed into it made me think of one of my favourite restaurants. They press an impression of a leaf into the butter they put on the tables (although, the first time I saw it, I thought a very small duck had walked in the butter as it looks a little like a webbed footprint)
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

Yeah at least they were sold for not too much money but it still makes me sad that they were generally sold. There is still MAC written on them and those who buy this fake stuff apply it to their skin! I can't understand ebay that they allowed the seller to sell them!

I don't know if it is an EU law or an Germann law but a lot of sellers don't ship products without packaging and the ingredients written on it to Germany.
Also you can't get samples at MAC here because the ingredients wouldn't be listed on the jar or tube. And here I don't understand how you can sell fake crap - with ebays permission obviously - where the listed ingredients are harly true.
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Yeah at least they were sold for not too much money but it still makes me sad that they were generally sold. There is still MAC written on them and those who buy this fake stuff apply it to their skin! I can't understand ebay that they allowed the seller to sell them!

I don't know if it is an EU law or an Germann law but a lot of sellers don't ship products without packaging and the ingredients written on it to Germany.
Also you can't get samples at MAC here because the ingredients wouldn't be listed on the jar or tube. And here I don't understand how you can sell fake crap - with ebays permission obviously - where the listed ingredients are harly true.
ssad.gif

Capor...i have seen on www.ioffer.com.few sellers from Germany,buying fake MAC piggys/eyeshadows and obviously reselling them as authentic stuff on ebay!One of the sellers on ebay UK,even uses her ebay ID,to purchase all the fake MAC brushes,pigments from ioffer!!
angry.gif

She recently sold fake MAC brushes set for £39.99 !
girl_devil.gif

capmorlovesmac

WTF2.gif
amazed.gif
This is so disgusting! I will have my eyes on german ebay and look if there will be more fake crap and report every single one of them in the future!

mc'caffrey

Hi capmorlovesmac,

unfortunately there are quite a lot of MAC fakes on german ebay: brushes, eyeshadow, pigments...
ssad.gif

I have reported most of them but nothing has happend.
nonono.gif

capmorlovesmac

Hi mc'caffrey,

maybe you could post the links of auctions with fake mac on german ebay here so I can report them too.

Ebay has to do something against it. There is one seller, I don't know the name right now, that sells a lot of brush sets from MAC and Bobbi Brown and I doubt that they are authentic. We could both report the auctions constantly to ebay and also send the links to Estée Lauder.
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Hi mc'caffrey,

maybe you could post the links of auctions with fake mac on german ebay here so I can report them too.

Ebay has to do something against it. There is one seller, I don't know the name right now, that sells a lot of brush sets from MAC and Bobbi Brown and I doubt that they are authentic. We could both report the auctions constantly to ebay and also send the links to Estée Lauder.
smiles.gif

Hun,they buy these fake MAC,on iOffer: A place to buy, sell & trade and similar sites!
thmbdn.gif

Those sites are truly awful!!They sell fake Clinique,Bobbi Brown and of course MAC!
angry.gif
One UK ebay seller,bought(under her ebay ID) all their Bobbi Brown&MAC brushes and sold them for like £39.99 each !Words simply fail me...I forgot the sellers name but I will post it later if i find .

Also have a look @these
MAC ZOOM LASH MASCARA BLACK 8G FULL SIZE on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 17-Jan-09 09:11:50 GMT)

d1d6_2.JPG

i think this photo is from someone else AUCTION
Here is what the AUCTION SAYS:
MAC ZOOM LASH MASCARA

FULL SIZE 8G SIZE CODE O1 BLACK

FOR THAT FULLER LONG LASH EFFECT AND TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL FINISH THIS SURELY HAS TO BE A MUST HAVE

ITEM

Im really angry as this is the same fake mascara that i bought 2 MONTHS AGO ... although different seller...the packaging was very convincing apart that the name of the shade was wrong ...black01 instead of Zoomblack,the fake tube was a bit longer too ,not as matt as the real thing and the smell ..ohmg
ssad.gif
girls.. it was sooooo CHEMICAL almost like nail polish remover!Yuckk!!

mc'caffrey

Hi capmorlovesmac,

thats an good idea! I will have a look at the auctions and post them later the day.

Original MAC Pinselset 25-teilig Bobby Brown Visagistik bei eBay.de: Make-up-Utensilien (endet 16.01.09 20:30:00 MEZ)

32 tlg MAC ECHTHAAR PINSELSET MAKE UP ZOBEL PINSEL bei eBay.de: Make-up-Utensilien (endet 11.01.09 16:27:29 MEZ)

neu MAC MÄC Cosmetics Set 9 Pinsel Brush + Case bei eBay.de: Make-up-Utensilien (endet 10.01.09 21:16:40 MEZ)

Original MÄC Pigment aus den USA Tan bei eBay.de: Augen (endet 12.01.09 20:34:19 MEZ)

I am not really sure about that...
th_dunno.gif

But look at her new auctions what she has written:

Es werden keine Produktnamen genannt , da es Urheberrechtlich verboten ist

It says: there are no brands named because it is copyrighted.

Well it doesn´t really say copyrighted but maybe the seller made a mistake withe the words she has used. What do u think?

All auctions are finshed by now but so you have the names of the seller.
yes.gif