Excellent Ceramic Hair Straightener

Jeniwren

I'm not certain if you can get it in the States, but the GHD is hands down the best straightener. It's expensive, but does an amazing job. (GHD stands for 'Good Hair Day' btw.

VaJenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
I love my Solia.

B0002TSD08.01-AUJFGU7CGS4FI._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

how much was that one? i've never seen that brand before.

Sooz

Chi hair straightener is AMAZING! Before Chi, my hair would frizz the moment I finished straightening it! Yesterday, was at a really hot, crowded party, and my hair was still as straight as ever! I can't say enough about Chi.

Shawna

I love my Rusk straightener. I hardly straighten my hair now because the style I have requires curls and flips, but man, that thing could straighten anything. I used it on the lowest setting and my hair was straight for days. I did use the straightening products from them too, so that might have helped. No frizzies even in our wet coast weather.

Dreamergirl3

ITA with Zap2it, my HAI convertable was the best "beauty" purchase I've ever made! Although I have used the CHI a few times at a friends house, and that was really nice too!

sherrence

Solia

Hmmm.... More raves here for Solia. Plus, the reviews for Solia on folica.com are also waaaaay impressive. I'm very tempted to order.

GlamDazzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
I love my Solia.

B0002TSD08.01-AUJFGU7CGS4FI._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

somebody rec'd. that one to me...i want one! i think its $90 bucks?

xSazx

I have Wet2Straight at the moment.. I hate it!
I think I'm gonna get the GHD after Christmas seeing as everyone speaks so highly about it.

Essjica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
Sedu. <3

I've only heard good things about it. I'm getting one for christmas
smiles.gif

Latest posts