Excellent cleanser for ladies in the UK with greasy skin

RedRibbon

th_hello.gif
ladies,

I went to Boots the other day and they had some Time Delay cleansers on clearance and I decided to try my luck with it as their products have been quite hit and miss with me (the night cream worked a charm but the day cream made me very greasy).

So anyway I decided to buy as many as they had there on the shelf (3) and off home I trotte to try it out.

I went on the Boots website and it was priced at about 6 quid but with 1 off so a fiver but I got mine for £2.33 each.

Anyway, the cleanser itself is like a hard oil in a tub and you scoop a tiny bit out and rub it on your face, you get two cotton cloths with it to dab into your skin and then wash, apparently it's a copy of a Liz Earle one

It dried my skin out quite a bit yesterday so I wasn't impressed. Fast forward to today, I woke up late for work so just whacked some moisturiser on and was out the door. I have greasy skin and it forms on my forehead during the tube journey if I don't wear my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I forgot the powder today and when I got to the office my fellow greasy skin suffer was amzed at how moisturised yet matte my skin looked. It could only have been this cleanser that did it so all you greasy skinned ladies should really go out and get yourselves a box or two!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts