EXCITED BCOZ i HAVE A MANISH ARORA LIPSTICK!!!!!!!

georgiabarredo

i didn't know where to post this... but i'm soo excited... today my co-worker told me she's got some mac products and asked me if i wanted to get some... so i'm like is it real???? and she's like its from canada the estee lauder company... so i'm like ok!!! i look and i see something orange and flashy and i'm like OHMYGOSH its a manish arora lipstick and co-worker is like what's that??? and im like u dont understand these don't come out till oct!!! its dubonnet... the color i mean... is that rite??? and then i look some more and i see a dress camp lipstick!! and im like ohmy i totally missed out bcoz in mac soho they sold out within one hour... unfortunately it does not say the color... anyways i was very excited and i wanted to share it with ppl who would understand my excitement!!

georgiabarredo

ok so after i posted... i checked the color collections and the color i got is not in the collection but i guess its ok... whatever the package is still manish ehheheh oh wells hehehhe

hmm, are you sure it's real? lol. i live in canada and we don't have any manish lipsticks or anything out....even @ the estee lauder....
not trying to burst your bubble LOL
hopefully it's authentic, if so.. that's awesome..
but howcome the colour isn't in the collection? lol.
either way, it's a free lipstick :]