Exciting New Products at Sephora!!!

shontay07108

There's a slew of brand new MUFE items at Sephora. I spy the metal shadows and brand new rouge lipsticks as well as some other items. I am so excited! I am about to check it all out now!
th_DANCE.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
There's a slew of brand new MUFE items at Sephora. I spy the metal shadows and brand new rouge lipsticks as well as some other items. I am so excited! I am about to check it all out now!
th_DANCE.gif

Are they strictly online or are they already trickling into stores?

shontay07108

They're brand new so I believe they are just online for now. Sephora is a little slow with getting stuff in the store.

lipglossdiaries

Thanks for letting us know! I just went to go check out the new products.
The new Strass round crystals look beautiful, but how the heck would you apply that?!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglossdiaries
Thanks for letting us know! I just went to go check out the new products.
The new Strass round crystals look beautiful, but how the heck would you apply that?!

A lot of people use DUO glue to attach gems etc to the face.

shadowaddict

I wish Sephora would carry more colors like they have at the store. I see different shades in like the Super Matt powder and such online. I would like to have more choices with the products than just what Sephora carries. I really like the MUFE products I have.

For me nothing beats their Aqua pencil liners for color end especially staying power.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
I wish Sephora would carry more colors like they have at the store. I see different shades in like the Super Matt powder and such online. I would like to have more choices with the products than just what Sephora carries. I really like the MUFE products I have.

For me nothing beats their Aqua pencil liners for color end especially staying power.

Well, My favorite Sephora already has Mufe taking up 3 panels along the wall. I don't think these new items will even be in the store. Otherwise, mufe needs to just open a store in that mall. It's definitely the largest make up brand in that already large store.

Yes Aqua pencils are the very best. My fave is 12L. So beautiful, so perfect.

Mabelle

^ MUFE has a 6 bay gondola at my store... so we carry almost everything taht isnt a pro item. We have 3 shelves of eyeshadows and 3 of lashes...

we're getting the new lip glosses and lipsticks. I think i was told they were getting rid of some products from our assortment like the super lip glosses and the pan sticks. I think eventually the new lipsticks will replace the current ones

There is also going to be a tool to help people pick the perfect nude, red and pink lip colours based on their skin tone and hair colour. A friend of mine played with it and say it was very helpful and worked extremly well.

shontay07108

^ That's awesome. I think there are several old products Sephora can do away with. Mufe has considerably stepped up their game.

Mabelle

oh agreed! the pan sticks, imo are one of them. They arent exactly user friendly, although apparently they cover tattoos extremly well. They just arent a product most peole will buy.
ive heard the super lip glosses are good, but that they are too sticky, so people dont really like them.
To be honest, i think our store could loose some of the more theatrical lashes. I mean, they are fantastic! but no one buys them. They are just not for the general plus a side from halloween. Either being in some more of teh other kind, or make way for somethig else!

elektra513

You guys with the large MUFE displays at Sephora are lucky as heck! All the things I want to try (so far, more of the matte eyeshadow) are only online, and I really want to swatch in person before buying, so that's been limiting my MUFE purchases of late.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
You guys with the large MUFE displays at Sephora are lucky as heck! All the things I want to try (so far, more of the matte eyeshadow) are only online, and I really want to swatch in person before buying, so that's been limiting my MUFE purchases of late.

My sister lives in the ATL I think I sent her on a mission for a Sephora with an expanded MUFE counter. I'll call her see what she says and get back to you. We have 2 (expanded MUFE counters soon to be 3) in Miami there should be atleast 1 in Atlanta.

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
My sister lives in the ATL I think I sent her on a mission for a Sephora with an expanded MUFE counter. I'll call her see what she says and get back to you. We have 2 (expanded MUFE counters soon to be 3) in Miami there should be atleast 1 in Atlanta.

If it exists, it would probably be the Lenox Square location, because it's the only one (to my knowledge) that carries Illamasqua, Lancome, and an expanded Nars display. I was just at this location this week, and the MUFE area did not seem "expanded" to me (I saw the same stuff I saw at the Perimeter location, which the closest one to me). I will look for your posts on this in the future. Thanks!

kaliraksha

The Sephora counter near me has slowly expanded its' MUFE counter and I am happy! I really need to play with their products more... but the price is a barrier. Oh well, happy my bday is around Sephora's F&F sale.... something to add to the wish list.

genduk26

i notice the old lipsticks are "not in stock". i guess they will replace them with the new ones.

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I was told at our Sephora here in Ottawa that the MUFE counter was expanding by double the size, I iz happy
greengrin.gif

thats what happened with our store just around the time the cream blushes came out
smiles.gif
it was very exciting! we got tons more glitters, pigments, flash colours and shadows.

And another exciting tid bit... face and body with pumps! im seeing it in colour 34 and 32. Im just wiating for my pasty no. 20 to arrive and shes mine!!

Latest posts