Exciting New Products at Sephora!!!

Miss QQ

I have Lab Shine in S20, violet. I love everything about it, pigmentation, texture, packaging, except one thing - the scent! The fruity strawberry scent doesn't smell bad but it is strong and it doesn't go away after I apply it on my lips. I can smell it until the colour is wiped off. Sadly, this is preventing me from buying more of the glosses.

I'm excited about Uplight and is hoping to buy one soon. Also I love the Rouge Artist Intense. I need more, currently I only have Moulin Rouge.

dxgirly

this year MUFE is lauchinga lot of exciting newness!

I dont know what things you ladies have seen but the LAB shines are gorgeous. They just came out with the Tres Vichy Lashes (with a gingham bow on them) the duo (in a gingham case) and two new star powders.

New until summer includes; Uplights which are highlights. I think there are 6 colours. They are up to 70% water, so i assume the texture might be somewhat akin to face and body. Face and body is being changed. I think i heard something about a slight reformulation, but mostly an emphasis on new colours and pumps for all. There are New Liquid eyeliners 916 colours) i believe they were felt tipped pens. I was also told about a lot more natural looking colours being launched in the lipsticks, and possibly in the eyeshadows.
Also, MUFE will soon be Sephora Exclusive ( for Canada at least!), So girls, they wont be in the bay for long.

Those bow lashes are crazy! I love crazy lashes, but I think maybe they're a little bit too out there, even for me!

DILLIGAF

I got my hands on two of the lab shines this weekend. I got M0 the black one. I was hesitant but I kept getting drawn back to it. I plan on using it over other lippies to deepen the colors. It also has a nice shimmer to it. I also nabbed S8 a pearly ruby red.

Latest posts