Expensive Face

SonRisa

In light of today's OUTRAGEOUS auction for Judy Blue I decided to use mine along with some other rarities. Hence, an expensive face . . .

9eye.jpg

38.jpg

33.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Eyes: Soft brown in crease with 224, Judy Blue on lid with 242, Bronze pigment on outer crease/lid with 224 brush, Mahogany e/s on outer lid with 219 brush, Sleepy e/s and picadilly e/s on browbone with 275 brush, Decorator Pink on inner eye with 219 brush. Engraved on upper waterline, Bountiful Brown on lower waterline. Zoomblack mascara

Cheeks: stereo rose and Pleasureflush

Lips: Pink Fuschia lipliner and Heatherette lipstick

MacLover

Beautiful as always girlie!

I love Heatherette lipstick on you! I wish I would have gotten my hands on one.

MAC_Pixie04

Dude, Heatherette looks so awesome on you. My friend has it and looks like a drag queen, but you work it really well!

ruby_soho

Do you know how envious I am of you? You have all the skills, all the beauty, AND Heatherette lipstick. Did you by chance pick up any back-ups of it? You must have one hiding in your stash somewhere....
smiles.gif

MissMarley

gorgeous!!
now, is there anything LE that MAC made that you don't have? You have the best collection, the best skills...you should be MAC's offical spokesmodel!

roxybc

I was just thinking about your great FOTD's the other day! Gald to see you post more. I can't believe that you actually use your $$$$ Judy Blue eye shadow!!! But you do have 2 don't you? (one that you don't use?)

star1692

Soo amazing girl! you are always soo stunning!!! I'm in love with that lip color! I'm guessing Heatherette is hard to find?

SugarAsh182

*cries* I've never seen so many expensive products that I want on one face! Can I just say that I now have a huge lemming for that l/s? And the pigment... and I've always wanted that MSF
ssad.gif
*sigh*

And it doesn't help that they all look so beautiful on you! Amazing job as usual! You can pull off any lip color!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Do you know how envious I am of you? You have all the skills, all the beauty, AND Heatherette lipstick. Did you by chance pick up any back-ups of it? You must have one hiding in your stash somewhere....
smiles.gif

I actually don't have another. I'm getting another one from a friend, but it's for a friend who's going to have heart surgery :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
I was just thinking about your great FOTD's the other day! Gald to see you post more. I can't believe that you actually use your $$$$ Judy Blue eye shadow!!! But you do have 2 don't you? (one that you don't use?)

I do have 2! And this is the first time I ever used the one that I plan on using
winks.gif

Latest posts