Experimenting with Melon and Teal pigment

moonlit

lovely makeup!! u should post more often
smiles.gif
I just bought the vanilla pigment..I have the 212 as well and i dont like it so much
ssad.gif
I used it with my bobbi brown gel eyeliner.. it dint turn out well on my lower lash line.I have a tiny sample brush from chanel - similar to 209 I think which goes on smoothly over my lower lash line.HTH
smiles.gif

BTW what blush and foundation did you use?It looks so nice!

Norwaygirl

Everyone, thanks so much for your sweet comments!!! Wow! And thanks for the warm welcome. <3 I thought my post didn't work for some reason. I only just found it and all your comments! I'll respond to the questions about what I used as soon as I find out. I wrote it down somewhere, but can't remember now, lol.

aleksis210

You did a great job, I love all three. These are def. looks I would wear, I'm going to try them out! I have a big forehead too, my mom always tells me that it is a characteristic of supermodels
smiles.gif
you are verrry pretty and have amazing skin as well, what foundation do you use?

Norwaygirl

For everyone who left such nice comments and asked what I used, here's the complete list. So sorry I didn't include it in the original post. :-/

Face:

a mix of 2 drugstore foundations (Nivea and Maybelline Wonderfinish)
Clinique line smoothing concealer in 02
MAC New View powder duo in Medium
MAC Refined Golden bronzer
NARS Orgasm blush
MAC Vanilla pigment to highlight

Eyes (just for completeness):

Artdeco eyeshadow base
MAC Vanilla p/m
MAC Melon p/m
MAC Teal p/m
MAC Magnetic Fields e/s
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Feline eye pencil
Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara

Lips:

MAC Underage lipglass (just a tiny bit)
MAC EZ Baby tendertone
a little bit on Vanilla pigment (yep, it's really versatile)
winks.gif

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I have a big forehead too, my mom always tells me that it is a characteristic of supermodels
smiles.gif

Haha, yeah, my mum always told me it's a sign of intelligence or something, lol.
winks.gif