Extensions!

perpetuallycute

I got extensions in my hair for the first time this evening!

They are so hard to get used to - I feel like my head is way heavy. And I have TOO MUCH hair! But its fun for a change
smiles.gif

Excuse the extreme poof! and the un-made up face (gross!)
extensions121ce.jpg

I think after I dye it more pink it will be perfect!

edit 8-29-05
I had my friend cut it a bit shorter and thin it out - I think it looks much better!
surrealtilt008a5gh.jpg

Pink_minx

Oh nice how much did it cost for that length. I was planning to get some hair extensions too but it was pricy for the length I wanted to go for. But I love your new look!

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie Girl*
wow they look awesome! which kind are they? like the strip? or individual?

thanks!
they are the strip kind
smiles.gif

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Oh nice how much did it cost for that length. I was planning to get some hair extensions too but it was pricy for the length I wanted to go for. But I love your new look!

Thanks so much!
Well - mine were actually very cheap because they were done by a friend. But she said that this was probably around a $400 job.

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvme4me
is this the glue on kind? ohh i am so jealous they look really nice

thanks!
yep - she glued them on

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateisgreat
those look really good,
anyone know where extensions can be bought?

thanks
you can buy extensions at beauty supply stores - like sallys. But sallys doesn't have much of a selection. But I think if you were to find a professional beauty store you could find some

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
wow, you look so gorgeous!! Totally glamourous. Your friend did a great job, it looks natural!

thanks! It was actually a little overwhelming for me - so I had her cut it a little and thin it out

NICOLE73

If you live in Calgary, there is a good place called Mahongany's that sells hair extensions and supplies of all kinds and you don't need to be a stylist to purchase there either.

prppygrl69

yeah they did need to be blended better the first pic was a liiiil too much hair lol but dont go more pink it look so frikkin hot like that girl i waaaant iiiiiit! lol

Latest posts