eye brushes

choseck

I'm thinking I dropped my 213 brush at the YMCA yesterday morning, I can't find it. I used that brush for EVERYTHING - I'm a bit short on money and can't quite afford to replace it right now, is there another brand you recommend for the same type of brush?

purrtykitty

Check art supply stores. Their brushes are decent quality and will get you by until you can afford a real replacement for your 213.

EyeshadowJunkie

I agree with checking art supply stores. The brushes are made exactly like MACs with smaller price tags. I have quite a few by Loew Cornell. My favorite is the Maxine Mop in 3/8" and it is exactly like the MAC 239 but only 4 bucks.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeshadowJunkie
I agree with checking art supply stores. The brushes are made exactly like MACs with smaller price tags. I have quite a few by Loew Cornell. My favorite is the Maxine Mop in 3/8" and it is exactly like the MAC 239 but only 4 bucks.

after reading this, i will definitely pick up the Loew Cornell Maxine Mop in 3/8". i am low on money so the MAC 239 is not on my budget. i will definitely purchase the 239 when I have the money for it.

nilt1aK

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeshadowJunkie

Oh God, I wish I had read this before buying my 239.