Eye cream?

joey_zane

[if this is meant to be in the skincare section please move]

I'm 25 and have started trying some different eye creams... so far without a clear winner so was hoping for some recs from people who KNOW what a good eye cream needs to do!! I want it to plump the skin under my eyes, I don't get dark circles... just a little puffiness in the mornings... and have started developing little wrinkles under my eyes that makes concealer a BITCH to apply!!

Have already tried Lush Enchanted Eye (crap IMO), Nivea Aqua Sensation (prolly the best so far), Clinique All About Eyes (no noticeable effects) and MAC's Rapid Response (amazing, but pricey).

Anyone got any recs?!

chocula

I like Pond's Age DefEYE. I use it in the morning and at bedtime. I have the same problems you do, and saw small improvements within a week of consistent use.

HeroinesHeroine

I use M.A.C.'s Rapid Response Eye. I know that you wrote you've tried it, but because of the small amount required to work, it lasts me a long time, and in my opinion is well worth the money.

~Coco~

Honestly I feel like I have descovered a miracle product! It just came out and it's by Philosophy, I got a sample w/ my Sephora order and tried to orders it asap...SOLD OUT! So I waited patiently and they got it back in. It is amazing the name is:
Eye Believe
A light, nourishing eye cream with phospholipids, multifruit acids, and hyaluronic acid. Everything you'll ever need in an eye cream, Eye Believe contains special agents to help smooth and moisturize delicate eye tissue. Disappears on contact.

Honestly, it feels like silk going on, instantly gone no residue to deal with or greasiness. It softens up the area and you can easily apply your concealor without pulling or getting it stuck in those small wrinkles......HUGE FAN. Downside... $30 .5oz BUT a tiny itsy bitsy amount is all you need. I am hooked.