Eye Kandy Cosmetics

PinkBasset

Has anyone tried Eye Kandy glitters? Do you like them? They write on their website that those are safe to use on the immediate eye area so that's exciting. I might order few to test them out, eyesafe glitter is not something you can get with every brand.
smiles.gif

pennybeau

Eye Kandy had a booth at a beauty show here in Las Vegas earlier this year. All of the girls that were working the booth had the glitters on as liners, they were so cute. ;]

I picked up about 6 of their glitters and the Liquid Sugar (the medium you use to make the glitter into a liner). I think the Liquid Sugar is great, I like using it with my MAC Reflects too.

I think these are good for making your own glitter liner, but I think I prefer MAC Reflects for putting on top of eyeshadow because the glitter is a lot finer.

They do have some unique shades of glitter though! I think the favorites of the ones I have are Black Bart, Winter Burst, and Chocolate Chip.

I haven't had any trouble with these on my eye area. I hope this helps! ;]

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennybeau
Eye Kandy had a booth at a beauty show here in Las Vegas earlier this year. All of the girls that were working the booth had the glitters on as liners, they were so cute. ;]

I picked up about 6 of their glitters and the Liquid Sugar (the medium you use to make the glitter into a liner). I think the Liquid Sugar is great, I like using it with my MAC Reflects too.

I think these are good for making your own glitter liner, but I think I prefer MAC Reflects for putting on top of eyeshadow because the glitter is a lot finer.

They do have some unique shades of glitter though! I think the favorites of the ones I have are Black Bart, Winter Burst, and Chocolate Chip.

I haven't had any trouble with these on my eye area. I hope this helps! ;]

Thanks for your input!
smiles.gif
Have you tried different finishes, was there a superfine, fine and sugar for example? Which do you prefer? I'm thinking ordering couple superfine and fine for start.

I love the look of Mac Reflects, I've used them couple of times, but I'm always worried about my eyes, I would much prefer having something safe on them.
smiles.gif

pennybeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Thanks for your input!
smiles.gif
Have you tried different finishes, was there a superfine, fine and sugar for example? Which do you prefer? I'm thinking ordering couple superfine and fine for start.

I love the look of Mac Reflects, I've used them couple of times, but I'm always worried about my eyes, I would much prefer having something safe on them.
smiles.gif

So far I've tried to fine and the super fine! The super fine looks similar to the MAC Reflects so if you like the Reflects you would probably like that texture.

I prefer the super fine but the fine looks okay. It isn't really chunky or anything like that. It just looks like cosmetic grade glitter. I just personally prefer itty bitty tiny glitters. I think the fine would probably be better for making liners though.

Let me know what you think of yours if you get them!

Latest posts