Eye liner suggestions?

Manna

I am getting bored of MAC's FluidLine and their Carbon...although they are very good and I like using them! Please suggest anything just as great or better.
th_wiggle2.gif

This is Carbon (and sorry for the low resolution pics...):
5tbid.jpg

This is the Fluid Line (ignore the creepy, red eye lol):
igk94g.jpg

Also, please feel free to suggest new eye ling techniques!
yes.gif
I would love to see all the cool types of things you ladies do to your eyes.

ri0tdorque

I guess it depends on what look your going for. Normally I just end up using Smut, Sketch, or a random color that kinda matches what I have on. Sorry I could not help more.

florabundance

Their Technakohl in Graphblack is perfect, i've never used anything else once I purchased that.
But I guess if you're bored of blacks (?) then you could try different colour Technakohl liners. Looking at you (you're super pretty btw!), you have mediterranean colouring (like me
tong.gif
) and so i'm thinking you would look totally stunning in Purple Dash or Auto-De-Blu. And what's great about these liners is that they're pencil-style but their texture is like a creamy crayon so you can make it as soft or as bright as you want.

Hope to help!

gujifijian

Well I personally haven't tried Mac's fluidline although it seems to work for some! I use Loreal Lineur Eyeliner in black! And it's a liquid brush type application. When I was young and trying it out for the first time, I didn't know how to properly line my eyes either. Because the liner is liquid, what I did is played with it. I would line my eyelids thinly and see it how it looked. And if i made a mistake I would just use a q-tip, wet it and wipe the mistake away. If u look at my picture that's how thick I line my upper lids. Liquid is easy to use cuz it's easy to clean with a wet q-tip and practice, practice makes perfect! And it's not expensive at all. Walmart sells it for like $8 and some change!

leenybeeny

I have about 50 eyeliners, all for different purposes
winks.gif
Today I am wearing a black liner on my top lid and waterline, but a blue liner under my lower lashes. Why not venture out and try different colours? As for the type (Fluidline, pencil, liquid, powder) - they all give different looks. I use liquid or fluidlines when I want a really stark line and I use powders or a pencil then smudge when I want something softer.