Eye makeup and Eye redness

BlueRose

Dont know where to post this, feel free to move it if its not the right place

okay my eyes got those small red lines or whatever they call it in the white portion of the eye, and when I apply eyeshadows or even khol on the waterline the irritation get worse and my eye look really bad with yallow color instead of white (yuck)+red lines and give me that tired look, I'm using eye drops the doctor gave it to me and I put cold gel eye mask but still I have this proplem..and my makeup look horrible on me, I read somewhere else about applying warm compresses to the eyes, is that true??
th_dunno.gif

any ideas
ssad.gif

TIA

lilMAClady

Well, I would make sure that you clean all of your pencils and brushes WELL before every use to eliminate that they are not the culprit. Secondly, drops that I have that take away redness are RHOTO V cooling lubricant and redness removal eye drops. They work wonders and are used by stars like Jessica Simpson!
smiles.gif
I got mine from drugstore.com and they were six dollars and change. I hope this helps!

frocher

Could it be an ingredient you are allergic to? Does this happen when you use different brands?

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Well, I would make sure that you clean all of your pencils and brushes WELL before every use to eliminate that they are not the culprit. Secondly, drops that I have that take away redness are RHOTO V cooling lubricant and redness removal eye drops. They work wonders and are used by stars like Jessica Simpson!
smiles.gif
I got mine from drugstore.com and they were six dollars and change. I hope this helps!

Thank you for your help,and for the eye drops names, could you please add pics of those if you have,thanks

*EDIT: I'll do a search thanks
smiles.gif

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Could it be an ingredient you are allergic to? Does this happen when you use different brands?

thanks for replying
I don't think its allergic of someting.anything I use even a khol
ssad.gif
and I'm using high brands too but still