Eye primer for pigments: what's best to use? r/o

mac_obsession

Urban decays primer potion is great...Mac paints are awesome, lancome color doses are cool :p

Urban decays is the cheapest I think, and is neutral colored rather than paints or color doses that are colorful
smiles.gif

HTH

princess_jenilee

I usually use the MAC paints......bare canvas can go w/anything but I like the more intense color by using the same color paint under the pigments

MrsWaves

I use Urban Decay Primer Potion, then a Mac paint lightly on top of that. . I manage a restaurant -sometimes on a 15 hour shift, NO creasing! It's amazing..

archangeli

yet another RAVE for the UD primer potion.

i use it under all of my eye makeup products. it prevents creasing, fading and isn't tinted like some other primers are.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_jenilee
I usually use the MAC paints......bare canvas can go w/anything but I like the more intense color by using the same color paint under the pigments

Me too. :p

Shawna

I can't live without my Urban Decay primer potion. My makeup looks exactly like when I put it on in the morning......no creasing, no fading......the stuff is fantastic and relatively cheap. I use my bottle every day and I have been using it since October. A little goes a long way. Benefit Lemon Aid works pretty well too.

Shawna

I use the wand to dab the primer in spots and then I blend it with my finger. I should warn that I find shadows really stick to it and don't blend together quite as nicely with the primer. If I am going for a soft look, I actually don't use it. When I use it, the eyeshadows pop and they literally do not move. I am a caregiver for disabled kids and I work 8 hour shifts and my eyes look as good at 1am as they did when I put the eyeshadow on. Too bad my hubby is sound asleep by the time I get home and never notices...ha ha