eye primer ...

sugacole9

how well does it work? it is worth it to buy it from MAC or just use some of my liquid con? thanks

Nicole
cheerleader.gif

I use Urban Decay Primer Potion. In my opinion it's definately worth it. I see a big difference in how long my eyeshadow lasts, and the vibrance of the color.

almmaaa

Do you think UdPP can be used on top of your dark circles ? I have two lines underneath each eye and the concelear gets in there, what can I do to stop this??? Any ideas please

threelittlebirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Do you think UdPP can be used on top of your dark circles ? I have two lines underneath each eye and the concelear gets in there, what can I do to stop this??? Any ideas please

I think it is too dry for darkness under eyes. Maybe use an eye cream or face primer?

nylonbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugacole9
how well does it work? it is worth it to buy it from MAC or just use some of my liquid con? thanks

Nicole
cheerleader.gif

the UDPP is definitely worth it. it prevents my shadows from creasing on my oily lids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa

i'm sure you can try it and see if it works... but do you have oily skin? try moisturizing your eye area and see if it helps... or else perhaps try a different concealer? i used to have this problem but i switched concealers and now it never creases anymore...

flexibleloyalty

I really like the smashbox eye primer. I use the Benefit Porefessional for the lines under my eyes...fills them in nicely :)

Selenite

It's been years and I still prefer UDPP. I've read that SoBe Botanicals makes a great one but I have yet to try it.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Really like UDPP. I've also been using the NYX HD primer here and there recently as well. Good one if you're on a budget.

dazzler143

I have been using Elite Mineral Eye Shadow Primer and it's really good! It's a nude sticky base primer so you don't really need to apply a primer then a sticky base if you want you intensify your shadow. My shadow lasted for more than 8hrs without creasing and only minimal fading.