Eye shadows for green eyes

EOTD-Fanny

My eyes are green! :) Everything that´s red, copper, purple or pink will work. And orange and warm toned blue shades are good colors aswell.

felicialazaar

Here are some favorites
heart.gif
All are meant for green eyes (at least I used them to enhance the green :))

Brownish eyeshadows

• Quarry is a great purple brown. For example, in the crease on top of a light beige eyeshadow. Or Quarry all over the lid with Nocturnelle or or Satellite Dreams in the crease for a more office-friendly purple look.

• Malt is a great neutral beige with a hint of red/purple in it. You can for example pair it with Haux (similar to Quarry but darker and more red) in the crease
  • Satin Taupe in another favorite, especially with Sketch in the crease

Grey eyeshadows

• Copperplate all over the lid with Sketch or Smut in the crease/outer V.

Blue eyeshadows
This is a really unusual one, but I find that the combination really makes green eye pop...

• Malt all over the lid and then softly blend Deep Truth into the crease & Outer V and slowly build. Pair with a light, soft pink lipstick (I use Creme Cup Lipstick) and it will really emphasize the green and make the face look fresh and colourful (blue of the eyeshadow, green of the eyes and pink of the lips)

Do you ladies have any other nice combos to recommend?

EOTD-Fanny

I forgot to say:
my favorite eye shadow for green eys is Star Violet (MAC).
I love it so much! <3

felicialazaar

The one for blue eyes sounds gorgeous
smiles.gif
hehe, I just edited the post, as in fact all combos I added were meant for green eyes :)

As I said the blue on might be quite an unusual one that one wouldn't intuitively suggest for green eyes, but somehow it works (especially when you wear navy clothes with it and the lipstick!). yglad I asked for a nice navy blue eye shadow at the MAC counter, as Deep Truth is a very special colour
heart.gif

felicialazaar

uhhh I just through of another eyeshadow for green eye (though blue or grey would also be very pretty), which might be even more pretty for a warm (NC) type of skin tone...

Lucky Green, which is a very yellow, light green. It looks gorgeous (for Spring/Summer) with a mid-pink lipstick!

felicialazaar

Thank´s for the link!
It was a very pretty make up.
Here´s a look with Deep Truth I did:

Deep Truth is only on the lower lashline, though.
But it sure makes my eyes pop! :)
This make up would maybe look a bit boring without the blue detail.
Ahh, thats a very creative use of this colour, I especially like how the blue reflects in the Mascara against the warm shades on the lid. Nice one :)

tats

Even though purple meant to be the colour for green eyes, I prefer copper and coral eye shadows :)

Sarah Caron

These are some of my favorites from MAC that really bring out my green eyes: Satin Taupe (the purple undertone is great for green eyes), Bronze, Humid, Sumptuous Olive, Satellite Dreams, Nocturnelle, Embark, and Contrast... there are so many that I love, but these are the first that came to mind :)