Eyebrow Experiment/I Look Like a Playboy Bunny

Piaqua

So, I decided to try out some eyelashes I got at the drugstore today. They don't look great (I'm new at learning to apply them), so no making fun, LOL. So, I needed a fun look to go with it. Also, I know my eyebrows don't match, I wanted to show girls who don't know the magic of filling in brows the difference it makes. What I used will be posted below. Here we go:
b28811465.jpg

b28811523.jpg

b28811544.jpg

Ooooh, yes, I'm sooooo sexy
rofl.gif

b28811577.jpg

b28811595.jpg

b28811652.jpg

The one above isn't photoshopped, so the color is less vibrant
b28811681.jpg

Look at the brows... CRAZY

Face:
Studio Fix Fluid (I'm Looooving this so far)
Fix+ a million times
No powder because I wanted a dewy look
Plum Foolery Blush

Eyes: Tailormade Cool Palette
Swish on inner half
Tailored on outer half
Well Finished in crease
Summerweight on browbone
Falsies from drugstore (definitely for going out only, geez these are dramatic)
Black drugstore eyeliner (rarely wear black eyeliner, so I won't shell out for a good one, LOL)

Lips:
Midimauve
Pink Poodle lightly over it

Okay, hope you all enjoyed, feel free to comment with good and bad feedback
smiles.gif

lipglossrockstar

i really don't see anything wrong with your eyebrows. they have a great shape & if you mean bc you bought falsies that are black from the pics of your whole face it doesn't look bad to me.

Piaqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglossrockstar
i really don't see anything wrong with your eyebrows. they have a great shape & if you mean bc you bought falsies that are black from the pics of your whole face it doesn't look bad to me.

Thanks, what I meant is that I filled in one, and not the other
smiles.gif

x music is love

i love the eyes ! and the false lashes look great too, i just started using a drugstorepair also and i think im gettig addicted lol.

Piaqua

Haha, thanks for all the hair compliments girls... want to know how I got it that way? I took a shower this morning, put it in a bun, and finally took the bun out tonight, voila! Don't you just love when you dont have to style your hair at all and it looks good (a rare moment, so enjoy it while you can).

BlahWah

I love how sparkly your lids out w/out looking overdone! I'm guessing that's Well-Finished? I never got it to work for me, all the sparkles fell off and bad colour payoff! Your whole look is amazingly hot, and dont' get me started on the hair...*faints*

Luna Selene

I really like the black eyeliner and lashes on you. Of course, the shadow color is lovely too, but you mentioned not wearing black eyeliner much and I think it looks really good on you.