Eyebrow help!

inyourbox247

Hi everyone! I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out the most flattering way to have my eyebrows done. Also I'm wondering products I can use to fill them in. I don't have access to MAC or Sephora so I guess it'll have to be drugstore. (or I can hunt em down on MUA if they're high end lol)

Also--I've been wanting to ask but I feel dumb to. Can someone tell me what the point is of mineral foundation (or whatever you call it--powder?) I'd really love to try it because I don't wear anything foundation wise or concealer. I have really sensitive skin and I have no idea what shade I'd be.

Does anyone else make goals of beauty things they want to master? Eyebrows and face products have been mine for a long time.

Here's my brows :

Photo-0367.jpg

brows.jpg

I'm looking pretty rough because it's a tough day for me.
ssad.gif

Here's some pretty true to life pictures of my skin tone. (these are soooo old!)

100_1883.jpg

smileybewb.jpg

Anyways thanks for any help! Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate
smiles.gif

nunu

i think you could try the rimmel brow pencil filler it comes with a brow brush. hth

GertiL

Hi,
Your last pics look great. I don't think you need much brow shaping, just removing some hairs onder your natural brow line. I found a thread on the tutorial forum that might help you: http://specktra.net/f279/golden-arch...r-brows-42015/

You have beautiful blue eyes, your skin looks perfect. I would only use some peach or pink eyeshadow to pop up your eyecolor, maybe some eyeliner and always mascara. And some lipgloss as finishing touch.

Merry Christmas!

inyourbox247

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
i think you could try the rimmel brow pencil filler it comes with a brow brush. hth

TY! Here's my issue though, what shade should I try? My hair's brunette with natural blonde and red highlights.

inyourbox247

Quote:
Originally Posted by GertiL
Hi,
Your last pics look great. I don't think you need much brow shaping, just removing some hairs onder your natural brow line. I found a thread on the tutorial forum that might help you: http://specktra.net/f279/golden-arch...r-brows-42015/

You have beautiful blue eyes, your skin looks perfect. I would only use some peach or pink eyeshadow to pop up your eyecolor, maybe some eyeliner and always mascara. And some lipgloss as finishing touch.

Merry Christmas!

Awww TY! I love using orange, green, and bronzey colors on my eyes. They really pop! I've grown out my brows for 2 months so I guess I'm a lucky one without a whole lot to tweeze. I'm checking out that tutorial!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourbox247
TY! Here's my issue though, what shade should I try? My hair's brunette with natural blonde and red highlights.

try a colour that would match your eyebrows. I don't know how many colours there are, test them and find one that matches you
smiles.gif

GertiL

The only advice on color I can give: choose a grey/brown. Not a red-orange/brown. The grey brown is more natural.

amoona

Go to a professional. If you have anyone in your area who threads eyebrows go to them. Check yelp.com for some reviews of people.

LeeanneMarie

Your complexion is beautiful, I don't think you really need the mineral foundation.

When choosing a color for your eyebrows, choose a shade thats a few shades lighter than your natural hair color. Its best to start off a bit too light then something that appears real dark. That just looks unnatural.

I don't know of any good drugstore brands for eyebrows, but how about ordering stuff online? Or is that not an option?

inyourbox247

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Go to a professional. If you have anyone in your area who threads eyebrows go to them. Check yelp.com for some reviews of people.

Yup! I was planning on that. I like to find out what I want before going because I've gotten them done before and they didn't look how I wanted or they looked like crap.

inyourbox247

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeanneMarie
Your complexion is beautiful, I don't think you really need the mineral foundation.

When choosing a color for your eyebrows, choose a shade thats a few shades lighter than your natural hair color. Its best to start off a bit too light then something that appears real dark. That just looks unnatural.

I don't know of any good drugstore brands for eyebrows, but how about ordering stuff online? Or is that not an option?

aw ty
smiles.gif
I've always hated my freckles and that's what I was thinking made it such a pain. Well now that my hair is longer I will be standing in the aisle of Rite-Aid looking at my hair and the pencils trying to figure out coloring lol. Someone told me to try NYC brow wax kit so I'll have to check that out
smiles.gif

Latest posts