Eyebrow Primer

newagetomatoz

Hey guys,

So, lately I've noticed (or it got to me more for some reason) that my eyebrows become 'patchy' during the day. I fill them in with BE eyebrow powder and I really like it so far, but around 2-3ish I notice that the portions of my eyebrows near my tear ducts become a little patchy, like the powder is worn away.

Are there any primers for eyebrows to help them stay "full" throughout the day? I tried using UDPP but that was a nightmare!

Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated! TIA!!

kimmy

you might want to try an eyebrow pencil instead of powder to fix this problem.
winks.gif

kaexbabey

you can try using an eyebrow pencil to outline your whole eyebrow lightly and then fill it all in with the powder. i use the same powder and have the same problem with it not looking as vibrant after a while.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
you might want to try an eyebrow pencil instead of powder to fix this problem.
winks.gif

I was thinking about that actually! But I have problems with making it look more natural and less drawn in. But I think I will definately have to check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deena
Have you tried using brow wax after the powder?

I don't use wax, but a clear brow mascara.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
you can try using an eyebrow pencil to outline your whole eyebrow lightly and then fill it all in with the powder. i use the same powder and have the same problem with it not looking as vibrant after a while.

Thanks for that suggestion! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one this happens to!

Latest posts