Eyebrows during summer?

mixxey

i was wondering what to do with my eyebrows during summer. usually i fill them in with a matte eyeshadow but obviously that's gonna wash off as soon as i get into the water... so i was wondering how to fill them in or what to do with them so that i can also go swimming without having to worry... is there such a thing as a waterproof eyebrow liner or should i just use a normal waterproof liner in the color of my eyebrows? please no recommendations as tinting, tattoos or stuff like that. thank you
smiles.gif

Hilly

I love MAC's Brow Set..it's wonderful for filling in brows and having a great lasting power.

gildedangel

You could try covering your eyebrows in a waxxy coat to prevent them from sliding off in the water, but depending on how long you are in the water it may not last too long. MAC has a wax brow setting pencil that could do this.

KatRosier

There are 2 french brands that make eye/lip liners that are semi permenant and last up to 7 days maybe try something similar?

The brands are : les copines and cosmod paris

StArCaNdY

Anastasia's Brow powders have great lasting power on me. I never have to worry when I go to the beach/pool. Try it..hth

Bronxcutie

You'd be surprised, but I use Wet N'Wild's brown eye brow pencil. I sweat easily (oh the hassles of being a fat girl! LOL!) and it stays on. If it is rainy or humid, I'll top it with this wax brow pencil from MAC.

LaGoddess

MakeUpForever makes the BEST waterproof eyeliners, even their waterproof liquidliner is really good.

mixxey

oh wow, yesterday i bought wet'n'wild's precision brows set, it's a duo pencil... and i was having a freaking harsh time with it because the consistensy of the color side is sooo waxy, i didn't even bother using the wax side... i'm still getting used to it but right now i came out of a 30 min long shower, really hot water, washed my hair, cleaned my face and my brows look EXACTLY like they did when i filled them in. i like!
th_worship.gif