Eyebrows! help!

Rubiez

I have really dark black eyebrows, and I want to know how i can make them lighter by foundation or whatever methods so i can color them in colors that aren't..black...
i hope you understand what i'm trying to ask...>>
moi~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...10-7-06053.jpg

p.s: this is my prewax..so ignore the wormy stuff on my face above my eyes..><

HapaDynazty

i would usually think an eyebrow bleaching method was most common/popular for lightening eyebrows instead of a makeup method. its very quick an easy - go to a professional unless u know how to bc it can be dangerous.

Vedra

I second bleaching the browhairs and then dying them, however I do think that your dark brows are perfect for your expressive face, and I personally wouldn't make them lighter.
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

^ I agree you can have a professional bleach them, dont try it yourself. Also you can probably just shape them up a lil bit and fill them in with a dark brown pencil have you tried the stencils yet?
I hate my brows but Im learning to work with them too
smiles.gif

sexypuma

what about using the tinted brow sets? i don't have that much hair and my hair is brown so it barely shows. I make my eyebrow appear with tinted brow set instead of using a pencil and then a clear gel. I guess you can modify your colour the same way.

kimmy

i could have sworn i already posted this...but it went missing i guess
oh.gif
depending on how light you want to go, take a look at MAC Fling brow pencil and MAC Girlboy or Sophisticated brow set, that will give you blonde eyebrows
smiles.gif
of course, you can adjust those colours according to how light or dark you want them.