Eyebrows on Fleek or Nah? Are Eyebrow Extensions Next For You?

Ms. Z

My first reaction to this was laughter but after thinking it over I realized that yeah there is a need for these because some medical conditions can cause you to lose all of your brows.

Merula

This looks like a really good idea for people who do not have any and struggle day to day, especially since the idea of tattooing eyebrows just isn't as attractive. My sister in law shaved them off at a very young age, and my mother in law just went through chemo, so this is something they would both find interesting.

Candycoatedclos

I can see these taking off for people who really have over plucked over the years. You can stick pretty much everything else on, so why not! Not something I need, but there's a place for it I think
smiles.gif
I'm a victim of over-plucking! My left eyebrow just will not grow back!

it's definitely something that's innovative, that's for sure!

Candycoatedclos

#IHaveQuestionsThatNeedAnswers lol
smiles.gif
I hear you! I want to know more details as well! I'm waiting to hear back from a member of their so hopefully we'll get more details soon! I'm dying to see how natural these look and how long they stay on?? Is it waterproof? #Weneedtoknow

Candycoatedclos

My first reaction to this was laughter but after thinking it over I realized that yeah there is a need for these because some medical conditions can cause you to lose all of your brows.
Honestly, mines was like that to initially. Then it set it and I was like ohhhhhhhh how smart! Cancer patients and people that have alopecia would love this!

Candycoatedclos

This looks like a really good idea for people who do not have any and struggle day to day, especially since the idea of tattooing eyebrows just isn't as attractive. My sister in law shaved them off at a very young age, and my mother in law just went through chemo, so this is something they would both find interesting.
I'm not brave enough to tattoo eyebrows on me (let alone anything else right now lol)! You should definitely share this update with your sister in law and mother in law, once more information is out! Btw, I hope your mother in law is doing well!

honey on boost

LOLLLL i need these answers too!

i have full brows, but they are bleach blonde, so unless i define them, they look super weird!

if i don't pluck them and just define them, it looks really odd too!!!
Have you tried tinting yours? I have dark full brows but the hair is sparse in some areas so I have to use a brow pencil to define. When I get them tinted there's no need for brow pencils and they look amazing!

shopandconquer

I have naturally sparse brows; so I am intrigued. I wonder,though, when removing these would the adhesive rip out the little bit of brow I have underneath...
hmm.gif

Candycoatedclos

I have naturally sparse brows; so I am intrigued. I wonder,though, when removing these would the adhesive rip out the little bit of brow I have underneath...
hmm.gif
That's a good question! At first I thought these would be applied kind of like false eyelashes? But I'm not sure that would make them set and look as natural as possible.

Erikawithakkk

I have naturally sparse brows; so I am intrigued.  I wonder,though, when removing these would the adhesive rip out the little bit of brow I have underneath... :hmm:
I was thinking the same thing! This is such a cool idea though...I could see myself using these for fun and to switch brow shapes, I could see women using these like they use lashes.

AniBEE

I actually not that uncommon, usually in theatrical and film industry though. Some poeple that have also lost their hair use them as well. The lace they use look nice and thin though. I say why not have more options. ;) I would use a pair for cosplay!

There are different glue that you can use to seal your brows first or glue that are made for lash front that are easier to use. I use matte spirit gum myself for lace front wig that the Ben Nye Bond Off remover doesn't damage the lace or hair.

Candycoatedclos

I actually not that uncommon, usually in theatrical and film industry though. Some poeple that have also lost their hair use them as well. The lace they use look nice and thin though. I say why not have more options. ;) I would use a pair for cosplay!

There are different glue that you can use to seal your brows first or glue that are made for lash front that are easier to use. I use matte spirit gum myself for lace front wig that the Ben Nye Bond Off remover doesn't damage the lace or hair.
Good point! I never though about them being great for the theatre or film! Thanks for the tip on the glue and the matte spirit one!!