eyeBROWs: this might be a stupid question!

wiggle

FIRST POST on Specktra!! I've really enjoyed looking at all your beautifully made-up faces!
cheerleader.gif

I've never filled in my eyebrows before, so this might seem like a silly thing to ask. Before trying any product, I always have to take into consideration my oily skin. That being said... Has anyone had their eyebrow liners/shadows smudge or become undone in any way after applying it? In other words, do people experience the eyeliner-raccoon-eyes-effect on their eyeBROWs? (I wonder if I just made it more confusing...)

Thanks in advance.

Kiseki

Usually brow liners have more staying power than other types of pencils or pressed shadows. I haven't seen anyone's eyebrow product melt, maybe if they use something like a khol pencil, it will.

However, some brow products like MUFE's liquid corrector are waterproof and smudge free, you just need a very careful hand to apply them or it will look too intense to be natural.

MACATTAK

Sometimes I fill mine out with a pencil, but have never had a problem with smudging, dripping, or anything like that
winks.gif

jenii

I fill them in with an eyeshadow (MAC's Mystery), and then set 'em with a clear brow gel. Never smears, and stays all day.

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
I fill them in with an eyeshadow (MAC's Mystery), and then set 'em with a clear brow gel. Never smears, and stays all day.

me too but i use expresso e/s

me_jelly

I have super oily skin and my brow color has never smudged/smeared even if I'm running on a really hot day (don't ask lol). Funny though, as this has never come to my attention - all my other makeup usually melts on hot days especially because of the oil in my skin. I guess the hairs on your eyebrow sort of keep the oils in (if that makes sense).

An extra step to prevent brow color from smudging is to apply a sealant or brow gel, that'll help confine the color to the area that it should be in =)

lethaldesign

Same as what the other gals said... never had a problem with this. Its so weird because my whole face is actually pretty DRY but I sweat easily on my eyebrows &upper lip, lol.

I use MAC's Brow Shader in Browning (which is basically just eyeshadow w/ a nifty name) &it never budges.

lobsteriffic

I have quite oily skin and I have never had brow colour smudge. I use a coloured powder to fill them in and then set it with brow wax.