Eyebrows!

Flames.Fan

Sorry i didnt now where this post belonged so i thought i should put it here. Anyways, i get my eyebrowns threaded. I've always been impressed with the way they looked but lately i belive its to thin and unnatural? So my question is.. should i let them grow out all over again or keep this look?

Relaxed face..i look so bad haha no make up please be nice
ssad.gif

Photoon2010-07-28at2228.jpg picture by Calgaryflamesrock - Photobucket

This is how they usually look right after i get them done
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7564787_n.jpg

way to thin right?
Thanks guys.

kaliraksha

You're so pretty! Ok, back on topic! I do think they're a tad too thin for your face... they don't look "weird" or anything, but it would probably be more complimentary for them to be a bit thicker. Though I like the general shaping of the second picture.

How often are you having them threaded?

Flames.Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
You're so pretty! Ok, back on topic! I do think they're a tad too thin for your face... they don't look "weird" or anything, but it would probably be more complimentary for them to be a bit thicker. Though I like the general shaping of the second picture.

How often are you having them threaded?

Aw thanks
smiles.gif
I get them threaded like every 3-4 months. I never really take care of them i just wait to get them threaded cuz i dont trust myself with tweezers! lol

imthebeesknees

I agree they are a teensy bit too thin for your face, which is almost a good thing because i think thicker brows are gorg.

You have an amazing face and i think you should fill in those brows with some brow powder. just follow your natural brow line and you should be fine.

And you should post picz of your more-filled-in eyebrows, if you do them, I would love to see what they look like!!

xoxo

jazmatazz

You look great! Also agree that you could grow them out a tad thicker.

I have brows thinner than I'd like but they don't grow that much anymore so I have to fill them in. If yours will grow out naturally you are lucky! Another reason I would say to grow them out because eventually they stop growing in spots after plucking or threading.