eyelash curler?

Char1986

I need a recommendation for the BEST eyelash curler out there! Mine doesnt work for s&!#.
ssad.gif
It always grabs my lashes and pulls them out at the corners, ow ow ow! Any ideas?

XoXo

Shiseido eyelash curler is the best IMO. It made my eyelashes go up to my eyebrows.

lara

Shiseido is fabulous but expensive. Try a Tweezerman curler, they're more affordable but give your lashes an amazing curl.

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Is there anyplace online to buy the Shiseido one?

no, you will have to go to a counter to get one. they are in big department stores.. if you are in the US think nordstroms and barneys. i have the Shu Uemura curler. you can purchase it online at sephora and i think it has similar results like the shisedo

heres a link: http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egor yId=5338

HapaDynazty

i just use revlon curler and if i need an extra boost i just run a dryer over it for a FEW seconds so its warm - i dont really find it necessary to invest in a million dollar eyelash curler LOL but thats jus me!

and this one never pulls on my lashes!

YOOTOPiA

shu and shiseido are the number one and two curlers right now =) but it all depends on what works for you. some are wide, some are narrow, it depends on your eye/face shape. i swear some three dollar drug store ones are just as good as my shiseido one =)

sweetramona

I like my MAC one, I got it for $10 at the CCO. I had a Shu Uemura one but it pinched my lids. I used a MAC one when I was getting a makeover and I like it better for my eye shape.

ccarp001

I SWEAR by my Shu Umera curler!! i have huge lashes and it gives an amazing curl and stays up all day. it has seriously changed my (makeup) life!!
smiles.gif

Cruella

I have had the worst luck with e/l curlers. I have tried Revlon, Tweezerman, Shiseido & Shu Uemera and Shu seems to work the best for me, at least on ONE of my eyes. I swear, I think I'm a mutant. On my right eye, the lashes are perfectly curled. When I do my left, I nearly leave a dent on the side of my brow bone or I pinch my lid. *sigh*

glittergoddess27

I have heard that the Japonesque mini heated eyelash curlers are pretty darned good,.. if I splurge for one I might go that direction,... the regular old eyelash curlers do nothig for me,.. I have long lashes and they do as they please,.....I need to be more forceful with mine,.. LOL

xiahe

if you want to buy something that's really good, invest in a shu uemura eyeslash curler. if you don't want to spend that much, then the revlon l/c does a really nice job, too. =D