Eyelash extensions?

kaliraksha

Well, I finally found a reputable place that does these in my town at a great price and I've always been curious/ obsessed with my eyelashes... my only fear is if I love them will I start a pricey addiction.

Has anyone had them done? Was it worth it to you? How long did they last? How do you remove them? Also, if you don't mind how much did you pay?

Thank you for all your help and opinions.

Cutetoughgirl

My cousin had them done at a trade show!!! To me they just looked like MANY individual lashes applied. Lots of them fell off within the first week so she ended up ripping them off. She paid about $100 Canadian for them. To me it was not worth it!!! But maybe others had a better experience. Perhaps certain companies use certain adhesives. They did look good when first done, looked like big feather dusters on her eyes lol, the staying power was the only downfall.

Chikky

It depends on what brand you use as to how long they last and so on.

We use NovaLash at our salon. It has no formaldehyde (which many use! Be careful!) and you pay $150 for the full set. I believe it is 80 lashes per eye, but I could be wrong. They stay on until, like your natural lashes in 3-4 weeks, they shed. This is the natural shedding time for lashes. You can get fills after that, for a lower price.

Depending on the brand, you also no longer need to use mascara, as doing so may rip them out of your eyes. That, and rubbing your eyes with remover. And remover can also hurt them. Make sure you get a remover that works with the extensions. The salon where you get them done should have a kit you can buy with safe mascara (if you must use it) and remover and other items to help prolong the life of your extensions.

Hope this helps!

i_love_mac

I have had them done. The first time was great! but after a few days they fell out with my real lashes. Then after 2 weeks some were missing and I would get irritated and pull them out. So I went to get them redone and the 2nd time was bad because they just put them on with some that were still on so my eyelashes felt gloupy with glue. So I got fed up and pulled them all off and I was literally bald!!!! My eyes were so puffy HURT LIKE HELL!!

Its worth it for special occasions but not for everyday. It took like 3-4 months to regrow my lashes out fully.

I did it like 5 times already. and each time I would get so irritated that they are missing lashes so I would start pulling.

THE WORST PART was when taking a shower or washing your face you cant rub your eyes you have to be very careful. You feel like your eyes have water in them...weird feeling...oh and sleeping too its long so if you sleep on your face it will be difficult! LOL....

HOPE IT HELPS!

zzoester

I have not had this done but I REALLY want some. Unfortunately, there aren't many providers in my area offering the service so it's not too convenient (or affordable) for me at this time.

Latest posts